Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Jack POV

I lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling with a small smile. I let The girls have the bed, not wanting Marley to feel overwhelmed by having both Amelia and I in bed together with her. I hear shuffling coming from the bed and peak over the back of the couch to see Marley sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I give her a smile as she looks around and her eyes meet mine. She gets up and comes over to me and plays with her fingers shyly. "Can I cuddle with you? I feel bad you didn't get to cuddle last night." she says and I smile wider. "Come here love." I say and open my arms. She smiles and climbs next to me at the edge of the couch. I chuckle and lift her to lay on my chest and she bites her lip. "I'm too heavy cause I'm fat!" she squeaks and tries to move off me, but I wrap my arms around her and hold her still. "You are not. You are curvy and beautiful. Don't downplay yourself. Just because you have a little more squish doesn't mean you are any less beautiful baby girl. I don't care if you have love handles and neither does Amelia. I swear it." I tell her as I brush a strand of messy hair from her blushing face. She nods and lays her head on my chest, her fingers drawing small shapes on my bare chest. "Thank you. No one has ever said that to me before... I got bullied for being chubby for so long. Even my ex boyfriend called me fat and chubby. He never called me beautiful." she says softly and I can feel my heart hurt for her. "Well get used to it baby girl. Mommy and I will keep calling you beautiful until you understand and believe that you are." I kiss her head and brush my fingers through her hair. She ends up falling back asleep on my chest as I play with her hair. Amelia gets up a little while after, and leans over the couch to look at us. "You both look comfy." she says and leans over the couch arm to kiss me softly. "Hey babe. I am. But I would be more comfortable if I had both my beautiful ladies in my arms. So either you get your gorgeous ass over her and cuddle or get back in the bed and ill move over there with her." I say as I pull her into another kiss. She smiles and moves to the side of the couch and lays on her side next to me. I wrap my arms around both of them and pull Amelia closer to me. We lay there for another hour or so, until Marley wakes up. She yawns and snuggles closer to us as Amelia plays with her hair. "Did you sleep well baby?" she asks Marley, who smiles and nods. "I did. Um I have a question." she says and we both nod. I help them both to sit up, keeping Marley on my lap. "What is it sweetie?" Amelia asks as she sits cross legged next to us. "Um... The other little girl.... Was she ever your little? And will the other people here hate me?" she plays with the bottom of her nightgown that Amelia gave her to wear. "Lily? No she was never our little. She is my best friend though and we were the first people she told she was a little. We love her yes, but we are family." Amelia says and I nod. "As for the other people hating you... Never gunna happen. If anyone gives you problems you tell us and we will handle it. But everyone here is very accepting and nice as long as you behave and are not disrespectful." I say and rub her back lightly. She nods and keeps looking at her hands. Amelia and I put our hands over hers, smiling as she looks up at us. 

We look at the door as someone knocks before we see Lily poke her head in. "Oh you're up! Good morning!" She says with a smile. "What's up Lily Bug?" I ask and she giggles. "We are going swimming in the pool in a little and I wanted to ask if Marley can come play in the pool with Zach and I." She says and Amelia smiles widely. I look at Marley who looks at Lily curiously. "Do you want to swim Marley?" I ask and she looks up at me before smiling and nodding. "Yes please! But I don't have a bathing suit." She says. Lily comes skipping over and tugs on her hand. "You can borrow one of mine! Come on! I can show you my room!" She says excitedly. Marley smiles and gets up after we nod, before following Lily out of the room, both girl giggling as we hear their feet run off. "I'm glad they are getting along." I say and pull Amelia to me before kissing her again. "Me too. Now. Go get into a bathing suit. I will take mine to go change with them." Amelia says and gets up to grab her swim suit and go to Lily's room. Liam knocks on the door and smiles, his little with him. "Hey Jack. This is Zach. I was wondering if you might have a spare swim suit that might fit him... Mine are too big." He says and I laugh. "Hey Zach. And sure come in and we can look. I think I might have one that will fit him." I let them in and go to the closet to get all the swim trunks I had so he could try them on.