Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Normal POV

       It's been a week since I got that weird message, and now I was never alone. Even going to the bathroom was a process. The other night, I got up from the dinner table to use the bathroom and Talon stood up with Brax and Fallon to follow me. They stood outside the door after I glared at Talon for trying to follow me in. I was currently sitting in the shower, letting the water run over me. Most time Talon made Amelia go with me or sit in the bathroom. I was at my breaking point. I have been alone for years and to now me confined and smothered was starting to make me feel claustrophobic. I let out a sigh before I turn off the shower and wring out my hair before wrapping a towel around my body and another around my hair. I walk back into my room and roll my eyes as I see Talon on his phone. I growl lowly before walking into my closet. I slip on some a pair of matching bra and panties before sliding on skinny jeans, a black tank top while wrapping a red and black flannel around my waist. I grab my red high top converse and some socks. Talon walks in and looks disappointed. "I was hoping for something cute baby." he says as he types on his phone before looking at me. I glare at him and scoff. "yeah well I'm not feeling cute." I grumble before pushing past him and walking to my bed to put on my socks and shoes. "I want to go out today. So Amelia, Jack and I are going to the mall. We are going to see our friends from school." I tell him as I tie my shoes and stand up. He tenses and steps in front of me and lifts my chin to look at him. "You little girl need to understand that I am trying to protect you. You will not be leaving this house." He says and I glare up at him. "I am going to the mall with my friends. And YOU will not stop me. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND." I poke his chest with each word. He looks at me surprised from the anger in my tone. He runs a hand over his face as he sighs. "On one condition." I look up at him and nod. "The condition?" I question. "Brax and Fallon go with you and stay with you. As well as 7 other guards." I shake my head. "Brax and Fallon and thats it." I compromise and he groans. "Baby..." he growls but I stand firm. I cross my arms and he looks at me before nodding. "Fine." he says and I smile. I hug him and kiss his jaw softly. "Thank you Daddy." I whisper and move away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. His hand grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me deeply. The kiss make my knees weak but I don't fall with his arm around my waist. He pulls away and kisses my forehead softly. "I will be talking to Brax and Fallon in my office. Come there when you are all ready to go baby." I smile at him before skipping off to go find Amelia and Jack to tell them the plan.

Talon POV

         I groan and call Brax and Fallon to my office. I pace as they stand waiting. "She wants to go to the mall with my cousin and her boyfriend. You are both going with her. Keep her in your sight and report to me every hour." I say and they nod. "Sir?" questions Fallon and I nod for him to continue. "If she is shopping, we cannot go into the dressing rooms with her." I nod and scratch my neck lightly. "Make Amelia go in with her." they nod and there is a knock at the door. "Come in." I say and the door open to reveal my baby, Amelia and Jack. Lily skips over to me. She hugs me and smiles. Her hair was now dry and down, flowing in loose waves. 'God she is beautiful.' is all that runs through my head as I look into her eyes with a small smile. "Baby. Listen to me. I want you to be careful. When Brax and Fallon tell you it's time to leave you will leave. Also this." I pull out my wallet and pull out my black card and place it in her hand. "Buy whatever you want baby. Maybe buy something just for me to see you in." I whisper in her ear, smirking as she blushes and nods. "I'll pay you back." she says and I cup her cheek softly. "No baby. I want to spoil you." I tell her and kiss her softly. I pat her butt to push her forward. I nod at my men and they nod back before following them out. I sit at my desk with my head in my hands. I felt like this was a bad idea but I would do anything to make her happy. "Did I make a mistake with letting her go?"