Karn weds Niyati (part2)

Start from the beginning

Vrushali realised her mistake. She had to stop Duryodhan for Karn's sake. She loved Karn and she wanted him to stay happy and if that included staying with Niyati then she would go to any extent to help Karn and Niyati.
Duryodhan was fuming with anger. He had not expected these sudden turn of events.
"I dont care if you help me or not I will not let this marriage take place. I will destroy that girl who is responsible for my friend's death . I cant let her destro my another friend's life. Mitr Karn is too innocent to understand her evil intentions." Duryodhan cried.
"Yuvraj I don't think you should do this if you live your friend. He is happy with Niyati and Niyatinis a pure hearted soul. I realised it when yesterday I saw her helping some kids. I was wrong Yuvraj. They are meant to be together." Vrushali cried and left the chamber.
Krishna could feel tears of joy as Vrushali's words entered his ears.

"Finally you realise who you are Vrushali. You are a very strong woman with an eminent role in this yug I had expected you to soon realise who you are. I feel happy seeing you like this . And how can I thank you for everything you have done for me my gokul girl. I I apologise for not being able to be with you but this was destiny. Thank you for making Vrushali realise her mistake. Thank you Radha" Krishna cried tears rolling down his holy eyes as he recalled the memories he had with little Radha in Gokul .

Karn was admiring his outfit in the mirror when he heard a voice.
"You are looking good." It was Arjun.
Karn politely nodded his head giving him a smile.
"Angraj. I want to apologize for my previous doings. I shouldn't have insulted you. Today you and Niyati's life are getting a new start. Dont you feel we should also have a new start and maybe not with enmity this time?" Arjun asked sincerely.
Karn was taken aback. He had never imagined Arjun would ever say something like this.
He felt happy for some unknown reason. It was true . He never hated Arjun. Arjun was his competitor but after Niyati's arrival his hostility towards Arjhn had increased but when someone apologises for his mistake he couldn't deny them forgiveness.
He accepted his hand of friendship.
"I agree with you Arjun. Let's have a new beginning. " he cried smiling.
Both of them hugged each other as a friendly gesture.
Both Angraj and Karn could feel tears trickling down their cheeks. They didnt know what connection they had with each other but there was something between them .
Kunti couldn't control her emotions as she saw her two sons hugging each other.

Vasudev smiled with joy

Vasudev smiled with joy .
This is one of the best days all of us are having but...Vasudev sighed as he imagined the future incidents.

Niyati was ready for her marriage. She was sitting in her chamber thinking about her life. Was she destined to be with Angraj since the beginning? Was it all Lord Shiva's doing? She didnt know. Thinking about Karn brought a smile to her lips.
This confusing man will soon become my husband and he will soon understand everything. He will soon realise my friendship with Parth. He will soon learn to trust me, she thought as her smile widened.
She was lost in these thoughts when she felt a hit on her head.
The pain struck her body as she fell down on the floor. She saw Dushasan laughing and her eyes slowly closed.