Troublesome girl

I saw this picture and thought of Kinta and Hisoka 😂
*Smut Warning*
I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote/comment!
♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️

Hisoka
'Kinta isn't seriously suggesting what I think she is, is she?' Hisoka mused to himself as he watched Kinta shift on her knees between his legs.
She bit her lip as she looked up at him and slid her hands up his thighs. The light cast  by the moon and the slight red blush forming on her cheeks really brought out the intensity of those green eyes. His gaze drifted over her full, pink lips as she pinched them between her teeth.  He was already hard just looking at her like this.
His eyes widened in mild shock when Kinta slid her hand up his inner thigh and free'd his hard member from his sweats. She was serious.
When she put her lips to the head and rolled her tongue over it, all while  keeping eye contact with him. Hisoka couldn't stifle his groan of appreciation.
A smile played across Kinta's lips as she slid the head into her mouth, applying a little suction while continuing to roll her tongue over it.
"Ahhh~" Hisoka sighed as he ran his fingers through her hair, placing his hand on the back of her head.
Kinta's head began to move, a little ways down then back up and then a little farther down with each stroke until he hit the back of her throat. Hisoka moaned as she stayed there for a moment, swirling her tongue over his member before coming back up.
Hisoka ran his hand over the back of her head as she worked the tip, loosening her ponytail as his fingers glided through her thick, silky hair. Kinta went back down again, this time managing to take every bit of him down her throat. He moaned softly as she started  a steady rhythm, peeking up at him every now and then with those piercing green eyes. Her full lips wrapped tightly around him, the soft little moans she made told him that she was getting off on this just as much as he was.
He fisted her hair, applying a little pressure to the back of her head. Causing Kinta to gag on his length but the noise just fueled his desire. Her head came back up for a moment, he expected her to release his member, glare up at him and call him an ass for pushing her head. But to Hisoka's surprise she took his full length down her throat again with greedy little suction noises and moaned softly. Causing his member to vibrate in her throat, Hisoka sucked in a harsh breath between his teeth at the sudden wave of pleasure.
"You like that hmm~" He purred as he fisted her hair again.
Kinta looked up at him through her lashes, her lips wrapped around his length. Her eyes watered with the effort it took to take him down her throat, he guided her head up and down his long length while she watched him with those beautiful eyes.
"Ahh~" Hisoka moaned, his body jerked as she focused her attention on his head before gliding back down. A wicked smile played on his lips as he pushed her head down again.
Kinta gagged as he forced his length to stay in her throat, but her eyes rolled back slightly and she groaned appreciatively. The vibrations sending another wave of pleasure over Hisoka as he hissed between his teeth. 
He pulled her up to him and kissed her, pulling her into his lap as he trailed his tongue along her lower lip until she opened for him, allowing him to explore the inside of her mouth. The erotic taste of himself on her lips fueled him as he reached up under her shirt and cupped her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers as Kinta moaned.
He smirked against her lips before flipping her so that she was face-down on the bed. His hand trailed down her back before reaching her bottom, where he roughly pulled her shorts and panties away before entering her.  Kinta let out a soft gasp as he filled her. Hisoka reached out and slid his hand up the back of her scalp before grabbing a fist-full of hair.
"You're already so wet~" He groaned as he sheathed himself inside her. "You get off on sucking me off hmm~?" He leaned over her so his lips brushed the shell of her ear. "You dirty, dirty girl~"
He set a rough and fast pace but Kinta arched her back and met each of his thrusts, her moans becoming louder and louder.
Hisoka found himself appreciating the sight before him as he watched their joining between them. Her beautifully toned bottom was totally exposed to him. It just made Hisoka more excited as he pulled on his fist full of hair roughly and picked up the pace. He ran a hand across her bottom, the lean muscle bunching and moving under his hand as he worked her. He pulled his hand back and slapped her ass with a deafening crack.
Kinta inhaled sharply and growled at him. "Ah-' She moaned as he continued his merciless pace. "F-fuck-you-"
"Oh honey, you are~" Hisoka chuckled as he slapped her behind again. He loved watching the skin turn red with the shape of his large hand over her tiny body.
Kinta  cried out in pleasure as her first release took her, tightening around his member.
Hisoka groaned, his release starting to build as he slipped a hand under Kinta's hips to stroke her sensitive bud.
Kinta groaned loudly, her second release already threatening to overtake her. Hisoka picked up the pace again, he loved having this power over her, being the one able to give her the release that she craved. His hand tightened on the back of her head.
"Oh-yes!" Kinta cried as her second release took her, tightening even more around him as her legs quivered, her juices dripping down between her legs.
Hisoka still wasn't done with her, placed his hand on the small of her back now to deepen her arch. Filling her completely. Kinta moaned loudly and fisted the sheet.
"Yes-" her voice was breathy, a mix between a moan and a whimper. "H-harder-"
Hisoka leaned over her, grabbing the headboard with one hand and growling against her neck as he gave her everything he had. Railing into her so hard that she had to brace her hands on the headboard to keep herself from scooting forward. Her cries of ecstasy filled his ears as he used his free hand to rake his nails over her tender ass before bracing himself over her and biting down on her neck. Kinta growled again and turned her head to bite his bicep.
The sharp pain from her bite sent Hisoka over the edge and he couldn't stop the loud moan that erupted from his chest as his release finally took him, continuing to thrust into her.
Kinta buried her face in his arm in an attempt to stifle her scream as her release took her as well. He felt her walls tightening and quivering around his member, milking every last drop out of him.
They were both panting when he finally pulled away from her and sprawled out next to each other. They were both just starting to catch their breath when there was a thump from the room below them.
"Keep it down!" A voice yelled from below.
Hisoka scoffed, considering climbing down to the balcony below and killing whoever just scolded them.
Kinta rolled over and gave Hisoka a wide-eyed look of surprise before bursting out laughing. He couldn't help but chuckle with her as he watched her. She lay next to him in a long shirt that he suspected was actually his, her strawberry blonde hair trailed out over her shoulders and to the bed. And those damn green eyes seemed to sparkle in the moonlight.
"Don't worry about it Hisoka." Kinta smiled at him. "Its probably just some old man, mad that he's not getting any."
Hisoka chuckled again.
"In fact, let's be even louder next time, it's probably the closest thing to action that guys ever going to see." Kinta laughed and this time he laughed with her.
Kinta smiled at him when she had stopped laughing and he realized that she was watching him too, there was a softness in her eyes. He'd noticed long ago that Kinta addresses the world with a general sense of enmity, there was always a coldness in her eyes. But now, the way she smiled  at him, there was a certain warmth in her eyes that almost made his breath catch. Nobody ever looked at him like that, most people looked at him with a sense of disgust. Even Illumi to a certain extent, he'd grow accustomed to it, learned to enjoy it even. Occasionally somebody would look upon him with pity in their eyes and those people didn't live very long afterwards. But what Hisoka saw in Kinta's eyes wasn't pity, he couldn't quite place it.
'It's probably just that after-sex glow.' Hisoka chuckled to  himself as he watched her. His eyes drifting to the red bite mark he'd left on her neck, he'd marked her with that bite. She was his, the thought almost got his engine going again.
Kinta suddenly shifted away from him and yawned, stretching her arms upward as her yawn ended in an adorable squeak. She looked exhausted and -oddly pale.
Hisoka smiled and reached out, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her against him so that her back was to his chest. She felt colder than usual too, despite the session they'd just had.
"Miss me?" Kinta mumbled, still trying to tease him as she nuzzled his arm.
"You're my favorite toy~" Hisoka could practically feel the blush spreading across her face. He hadn't really meant to say that outloud, but he did enjoy making her feel embarrassed.
They laid there in silence, until Hisoka felt Kinta's body relax and her breathing changed. Telling him that she had fallen asleep.
He sighed as he placed a hand on top of her head. What the hell was going on with him?
While he had been with the Phantom troupe and dealing with the underground auction he'd found himself  thinking of Kinta. He'd told himself that he was just getting excited as she ripened but, he'd found himself wishing she was with him. Hisoka didn't miss people, he didnt long for the company of specific people. So why the hell did his mind keep drifting back to this troublesome girl? His focus should have been only on fighting the boss of the troupe.

Hisoka had been flipping the cards Kinta gave him through his hands while he was waiting with the troupe. He found himself admiring the designs on the backs of the cards and smiling at the thought of Kinta thinking of him while he wasn't around.
"New cards?" Nobunaga questioned from below Hisoka's perch on the window sill.
"Why yes~." Hisoka smirked at him while continuing to flip the cards through his hands.
"They are interesting, where did you get them?"
"They were a gift~"  Hisoka sighed happily.
Nobunaga laughed at this. "A gift? Who the hell is crazy enough to give you a gift? Surely you stole them off some poor chap you killed for fun."
Hisoka smiled innocently. "Is it really so strange that somebody would give me a gift~?"
"Yes." Nobunaga huffed. "If somebody actually gifted those to you, they have to be just as psycho as you are."

Kinta stirred next to him, causing Hisoka to instinctually tighten his arm around her waist. She was oddly comfortable with him, and Hisoka found himself getting too comfortable around her as well.
'I need to fix that.' He told himself, but for some reason, he really didn't want to. He looked down at the girl in his arms, the moonlight trickled in between the blinds and illuminated her face. Her pale skin seemed to reflect the light and set off the red hues in her hair, she looked so peaceful. Not at all like the frightened little ball she usually liked to sleep in.
She shivered in her sleep and Hisoka's brow furrowed as his eyes fell over the scrapes on her cheek again. It was hard to tell but he was almost certain he sensed some aura coming off of them, but it wasn't Kinta's.