075

A week later~ Lexi's POV
Lexi: " Cora!"
Cora: " What's up lex?"
Lexi: " I want you to move in with us"
Cora: " Really?"
Lexi: " Yeah, it's not safe at your house and lord knows what that man was planning to do"
Cora: " Ok we can go get my stuff later on this week?"
Lexi: " Yeah"
Cora: " Thank you"
Lexi: " No problem"
Angel's POV
Me and José are dating now. Me and Sicily are going over to his house to hang out. We took instagram pictures before we left.

@Angel

@Angel.diinh: proper class🥵
Comments:
@User: she's so skinny
↪️@Angel.diinh: Ikkk and I eat all the time😔
@NowayJosé: damn🥵😍
↪️@Angel.diinh: 😘❤️
@User: Are you still with your sister?
↪️@Angel.diinh: yuh😌
@User: where you get your shirt from
@Alexis.Texas: as you should!
↪️@Angel.diinh: ❤️😝
@Sicily.Garcia: 😍
↪️@Angel.diinh: ❤️
Load more comments...

diinh: ❤️Load more comments

@Sicily.Garcia: Cheat on your bih I'm worth it😌✌🏽
Comments:
@Alexis.Texas: My little sister bhad 😝
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: 😝
@User: Angel looking at this like: 💧👄💧
@Thatgirlriri: as my little sister shoulddd🥰
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: Yuh😝
@Angel.diinh: 🥶😍
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: ❤️
@User: so you're related to Alexis?
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: Yes thats my older sister
@Prettyboylex: hold up I'm confused🤨
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: Me too. who r u?🤨
↪️@Prettyboylex: I'm Alexis older brother. who are you?
↪️@Sicily.Garcia: I'm Alexis younger sister.
↪️@Alexis.Texas: @Prettyboylex if you never left you would know🙄
Load more comments...

We got in the uber to José house. If I'm being honest Sicily is really pretty and she's cool but when it comes to José she's a little much. Like I can tell she tries to get his attention but he's taken so it's like sis take a lap. And her recent post she gonna put that caption like girl I'm not stupid. We got to his house and she practically teleports our of the car to his front door.
José: " Sup Sicily hey baby"
Angel: " Hey baby"
Sicily: " Hi José"
We all go sit on the couch and Sicily sits right next to José practically on his lap.
José: " Damn Sicily"
Sicily: " My bad"
Angel: " So what are we doing today?"
Sicily: " Lets watch movies!"
Angel: " Sounds good with me"
We all get comfortable and turn the lights off and put the movie on. I ended falling asleep in the middle of the movie.
I woke up and the credits were rolling so I went to use the bathroom. WhenI turned around José and Sicily weren't on the couch so I went to go look for them. I went into his room and seen them having sex.
Angel: " Seriously"
Sicily: " Angel!"
José: " Baby wait!"
Angel: " Fuck the both of you!"
I got a uber to come pick me up and went back to the house. I got inside and luckily there was no one downstairs to question where Sicily was. I went to my room and I took a shower and went to bed.
Sicily's POV
I got dressed and got a uber to take me to the house. When I got there no one was downstairs so I went to me and Angel's room. She was asleep in bed so I just showered and went to sleep on the couch.
Lexi's POV
I woke up and went downstairs. I seen Sicily sleeping on the couch.
Lexi: " What are you doing down here?"
Sicily: " I did something really bad last night and I don't think Angel is going to talk to me"
Lexi: " What did you do?"
Sicily: " I slept with José while she was asleep and she walked in on us..."
Lexi: " Sicily!"
Sicily: " I'm sorry" She said crying
Lexi: " I'll be back"
I walked upstairs and seen Angel doing her hair.
Lexi: " When you're done come downstairs"
Angel: " Ok" she said with a weak smile
It hurt me to see her like that... trying to hide her emotions. I went back downstairs and Sicily was still crying. Angel came downstairs and rolled her eyes at the sight of Sicily.
Lexi: " Sit down. Next to her."
Angel: " Why? So she can't steal something else from me?!"
Lexi: " Just sit"
Angel: " Ugh"
Lexi: " So something happened last night-"
Angel: " Yeah she slept with my boyfriend!"
Sicily: " I'm sorry"
Angel: " Save your tears for someone who cares, you're saying sorry and crying like you didn't know what your were doing!"
Sicily: " I don't know what else you want me to say!"
Angel: " We were fucking friends Sicily and you did that to me! I trusted you enough to hang out with us and to get to know me and you stabbed me in my fucking back! I can't be friends with someone like that! I can't be friends with someone who wants to be seen as the victim when they're in the wrong!"
Lexi: " Sicily what do you have to say?"
Sicily: " I was jealous ok! You're so much prettier than me and you have a boyfriend that loves you and cares for you! I have no one! I just met my sisters who didn't even know I existed! I haven't even met my brother! I've always been alone! And when you were willing to be friends with me it took me by surprise and when I seen everything you had I got jealous and acted out in a way I should've! So I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being a jealous bitch!"
Lexi: " Angel?"
Angel: " I don't understand what you were jealous of?! Like we are practically the same! I told you anything of mine you wanted to borrow, borrow it. I told you that you were like a sister to me and I barely knew you. So what, what could you possibly want that I have other than my boyfriend obviously?"
Sicily: " A normal life!"
Angel: " What?"
Lexi: " Alright that's enough, so Angel do you forgive Sicily?"
Angel: " I don't know. I guess"
Lexi: " Hug it out"
They got up and hugged each other and Angel went back upstairs and Sicily sat back down.
Lexi: " You don't want to be apart of the gang?"
Sicily: " I loved the gang but once I came here and seen how Angel just lives without having to deal with all that it made me realized what I was missing out on. I life were I don't need guards to escort me places. Or learn how to shoot a gun at 15 years old. Just a regular normal calm life. I would take that over the gang any day..."
Lexi: " Would you want to live here?"
Sicily: " Yeah..."
Lexi: " I'll see what I can do"
Sicily: " Also who is prettyboylex?"
Lexi: " Our older brother Alex. He pretty much abandoned everyone in this house including me and Maria for his daughter and girlfriend"
Sicily: " Abandon?"
Lexi: " He told me he didn't want us apart of his girls life and how our life was to dangerous for them and he didn't want them around that"
Sicily: " I'm sorry to hear that"
Lexi: " It's fine, I'll get over it"
————————————————————————
a/n
Hope y'all enjoyed that quick little spam😌✌🏽