068

Lexi's POV

Lexi: "Maria is that you?"

Maria: "Y-Yeah"

Samy: " Lets get you inside"

Maria: " Can I shower and change my clothes?"

Lexi: " Yeah you can get some of my clothes"

Everyone walked inside and Maria went upstairs to shower.

Mattia: : Um what the fuck?!"

Noen: " Who was that?"

Lexi: " My sister"

Ale: " How did she get here?"

Lexi: " I don't fucking know!"

Maria came downstairs and sat on the couch and everyone was around her looking at her.

Mattia: " So explain where the fuck you were!"

Maria: " What does it matter to you? You used me just to prove a point which almost got my son killed!"

Lexi: " Hey he's ok now, all the kids are staying with mom but they're coming home in a few weeks"

Maria: " I'm getting my son and then I'm leaving here, I cant stay here with him"

Mattia: " I didnt do shit but prove that your not loyal"

Maria: " You could've just kissed me and moved on with your life!"

Mattia: "Now where's the fun in that?"

Katie: " Mattia shut up! Maria baby just tell us what happened"

Maria: " Viper forced me to date him or he was going to kill Mateo...so I did, then when he made Mattia sleep with me is when he kidnapped Mateo. He told me that if I wanted Mateo to be safe that I had to go with him to Texas and leave everything behind but then one day he never came back and his guards just let me go so thats when I started my journey walking all the way back here...."

Mattia: " Lexi tell her why he never came back"

Maria: " What is he talking about?"

Lexi: " He had came back to Jersey so I killed him..."

Maria: " I'm not mad at you, if you never did that I would've still been there"

Mattia: " Cool so now we have to change our bedroom arrangements again?"

Maria: " Who's that?"

Noen: " I'm Noen"

Lexi: " He lives with us now, we met him at Playlist"

Maria: " Cool...I'm really hungry"

Ale: " We have some snacks in the kitchen"

Maria got up and walked into the kitchen

Lexi: " So that just happened"

Noen: " So...um...Lexi...you killed someone?"

Mattia: " Many...she's killed many people"

Lexi: "Shut up dipshit"

Ale: " So do we tell him?"

Samy: " I guess"

Lexi: " So my parents are in a gang, Mattia is in a mafia, Mar was a drug dealer for the mafia and thats why he got shot, I've killed all my exes because they kidnapped me, I've killed Samy's girlfriend, I've killed Mar's killer, I've been shot, Mattia's ex girlfriend kidnapped me, Mattia, and Alejandro and um I think thats it?"