031

Time skip to 5 months
I'm 5 months now and Maria is 3 months. Maria doesn't want her fans to know but I do. Me and Samy decided to post pictures and tell them.

@Alexis.Texas

Texas

▪️▫️

▫️▪️

▫️▪️

@Alexis.Texas: It's time we stop hiding secrets from you guys...5 months late surprise😁
Comments disabled

@samychuha

▪️▫️

▫️▪️

▫️▪️

@samychuha: the two most important things to me 😌
Comments disabled

We were all sitting in the living room watching tv when I started getting really bored
Lexi: "Guys lets go to the beach!"
Kairi: " We have a pool in the backyard"
Lexi: " Ok but the beach is better"
Mattia: " I'm down for the beach"
Lexi: " Yesss lets go!"
We got in our bathing suits and got in the car. We got out the car and me and the girls ran to the water. We put our stuff down and took our clothes off and got in the water. I asked Katie to take my picture for me.

@Alexis.Texas

@Alexis.Texas: I will still drag you pregnant and all😌😭
Comments:
@User1: Congrats in the baby!
@samychuha: I have a surprise for later😌
↪️@Alexis.Texas: ouuu I cant wait!
@User4: Imagine being pregnant at 17 years old
↪️@Alexis.Texas: imagine not chasing that bag and worrying about someone who is that's pregnant.
@thatgirlriri: our babies are going to be besties
↪️@tiktokroom: 👀 are you expecting too?!...
@itskatie: ok I get it let me think I guess it's my turn😌
↪️@mattiapolibio: 👀😏
↪️@Alexis.Texas: I-I-I-I can make your bed rock👀
load more comments...

After spending hours at the beach we left and went home. I was in the shower and I heard the door open and Samy came in the shower with me.
Lexi: " Hey handsome"
Samy: " Hello my beautiful babies, when your done get dressed into something cute ok?"
Lexi: " Ok, may I ask where we are going?"
Samy: " No ma'am that's a surprise"
Samy got out of the shower and I finished up and got out as well. I put on a long black dress and some heels. I slicked my hair back into a bun which I never do but Maria taught me how. I went downstairs and everyone was complimenting me.
Lexi: " Thank you guys, but have you see Samy?"
Maria: "Nope, well we have to go somewhere hope you find him"
Lexi: " Ok thanks I guess?"
Everyone ran out the house and now I was the only one home. After waiting around Samy texted me to come to the park. I got in my car and drove the park. There was a trail of rose pedals leading to the bench looking over the city. When I got there Samy was waiting for me . He had on a nice suit and was holding some flowers. I walked over to him and kissed him.
Lexi: " Baby what's all this?"
Samy: " Alexis since the day we met at that stupid party and you seen me crying in that room and kissed me to make me feel better I've been in love with you. I love your laugh when something isn't even funny or when you would do anything to get someone to stop them from crying. I can tell you right now that you are going to be the best mom to our son or daughter. I love you so much words can't even explain.You are having my first child and hopefully there is more to come. I am so happy to start my family with you. So that being said Alexis Rivera Garcia will you do me the honor and marry me?"
Samy has gotten down on knee. I started crying and of course I said yes. He got up and I kissed him. Everyone came out from behind trees clapping and it just felt so magical.

@samychuha

@samychuha: She said yes🥰💍 @Alexis

@samychuha: She said yes🥰💍 @Alexis.Texas
Comments disabled
We left the park and went back home. Me and Samy changed into something more casual and we all went out to eat. We went to this restaurant and I sat next to Samy. Samy has whispered something to me.
Samy: " I love you so much"
Lexi: "I love you too"
Samy: " Forever"
Lexi: "And always"
————————————————————————
a/n
this was short but I'm going to wash my hair and then I'm going to start writing again😌 but omg they are engaged yuhhh get into itt!