054

Lexi's POV
We were waiting for the doctor to come in with the discharge papers while Mattia bragged about how many girls he gets.
Mattia: " I'm telling you, there is no trick I'm just that good looking"
Doctor: " Ok Mr.Ha if you could just sign right here that would be awesome!"
Samy: " Ok!"
Mattia: " So Jenna you really don't want me?"
Doctor: " No."
Samy: " Here you go"
Doctor: " Thank you, you know maybe we should hang out some time?"
Samy: " I- um"
Mattia: " He is married, that is so unprofessional of you!"
Doctor: " I didn't mean it like th-"
Mattia: " Yeah mhm bye!"
We got all of our stuff and left the hospital. Samy was on crutches so he needed some help getting around.
Samy: " Thank you for helping me, you didn't have to"
Lexi: " I know but I wanted to"
Samy: " You shouldn't, Lexi I treated you so wrong I don't know why your even talking to me"
Lexi: " Because no matter what you did I still love you, it doesn't just go away like that"
Mattia: " I'm sorry to burst your love moment but did you guys see that youtube video with Avani and Anthony?"
Samy: " No, what is it about?"
Mattia: " They were dissing us, saying that the girls are problematic and calling Lexi dumb for going back to a cheater like you"
Lexi: " Why is this random still talking about us?"

@Alexis.Texas

@Alexis.Texas: I loveeee how I don't know either of these people but my name stays in their mouths. What happens between ME and SAMY is nun of your concern! @Avani worry about how to get on Alt. tik tok before you worry about me and mines! @luvanthony you inspire me wakanda prince right after Chase 🤩🤴🏿!
Comments:
@user1: oop lexi said the @ button works 😂
@tiktokroom: 👀🍵
@samychuha:no but like seriously, y'all weird fam😂
@avani: why are you so pressed that you have to bring that stuff up, but you claim you don't know us?🤷🏽‍♀️
@mattiapolibio: i hate this rat but damn lmaoo y'all stay up
@luvanthony: i didn't say the n-word! don't put stuff in my mouth!
@alejandrosario: my sister did that🤩✨
@kairicosentino: love the no photo credit😍
load more comments...

Katie: " Ok but you snapped on your instagram!"
Lexi: " Thank you, just a little tease for our wakanda prince"
Kairi: " You're gonna get canceled stop!"
Lexi: " Urgh this bitch!"
Kairi: " I will drag you!
Lexi: " Then drag me!"
Kairi: " You're lucky Alejandro got me pregnant or I would beat your ass!"
Ale: " Alexis leave my baby daddy alone neowww!"
Mattia: " Go check tiktokroom!"

@tiktokroom

@tiktokroom: looks like Alexis has something to say about all of this!👀Comments:@avani: but we're problematic?🙄@user3: she's doing too much😭@mattiapolibio: going to eat strawberries now@alvaromero: not my internet friend in drama😔@user2: she s...

Comments:
@avani: but we're problematic?🙄
@user3: she's doing too much😭
@mattiapolibio: going to eat strawberries now
@alvaromero: not my internet friend in drama😔
@user2: she said what she said!
@alejandrosario: yep
load more comments...
————————————————————————
a/n
i'm finally home😌 this was short asf but it was very much a vibe