006

We all walk into the mall and me and Maria wanted to go to Victoria Secret. We told the boys they didn't have to come but they insisted so they could try to pick up girls. Sad. While looking for a cute set Mattia comes up to me with these red lace thongs.
Mattia: " Hey mamacita these would look good on you!"
Lexi: " Omg Mattia go put those back!"
I walked away laughing looking for Maria and bump into Samy who looked mad.
Lexi: "Oh sorry Samy!"
Samy: " Wait a minute!" he said grabbing onto my arm.
Lexi: " Ow what!"
Samy: " Do you remember what I told you in the car baby?"
Lexi: " Omg yes Samy" I said rolling my eyes.
Samy: " So why is he still calling you names ey!?"
Lexi: " Because he can, do your remember what I told you in the car baby?"
Samy: " What?"
Lexi: " Go talk to your homegirl if you want to be entertained!"
I snatched my arm away and walk off. He just knows how to ruin me and Mattia's good time. It's not like Mattia and I fucked! But I wish we did lowkey. Omg omg no I can't do that or can I...
Maria: " Helloooo? Should we get matching sets or not girl!?"
Lexi: " Sorry damn but yeah why not."
Maria: "So i'll be getting my set for Mar and yours for Samy!"
Lexi: " Um no Samy has a girlfriend- damn I did it again I mean a homegirl"
Maria: " Omg you are so never going to get over that, come on let's go look at some sets!"
We finished picking stuff out and I was getting ready to pay for my stuff.
Cashier: "Your total is $68.47!"
Lexi: " Ok!"
As I was about to hand her my card when Mattia came and slapped my hand away and handed her his card instead.
Lexi: " Mattia you didn't have to do that!"
Mattia: " I know but I wanted to, count it as a I just met you yesterday but it feels like i've known you my whole life gift!"
Lexi: " Aww thank you Mattia!"
I gave him a big hug and he kisses my forehead. We took the bags off the counter and before I walked away Maria tapped my shoulder. I told Mattia I would meet him at the door.
Lexi: " What's up?"
Maria: " So I see you and Mattia!" She said raising her brows and winking at me.
Lexi: "Oh my, no we are just friends!"
Maria: " Well Samy sure doesn't think that and I don't think he likes it." She said chuckling
Lexi: " What?"
She points to Samy waiting at the door with the other boys and he is just giving Mattia a death stare while the others are trying to flirt with girls. I laughed and then me and Maria walked over to the boys.
Lexi: " I'm hungry! Can we please go to the food court now!"
Ale: " Ok let's go, the girls here are ugly."
Maria: "Or maybe you guys just don't have game!"
Samy: " Hey you guys walk ahead of me and Lexi!"
Maria: " Ouuu ok!" She said winking and shoulder bumping me before running over to Mattia who was looking sad.
Lexi: " Omg what Samy, what could be so important that you slow me down from food!?"
Samy pulled me into this little corner so the group couldn't see us. He started choking me which caught me by surprise again.
Samy: " You are being a bad girl Alexis, do you need to get punished?"
Lexi: " Dude cut this kinky shit out and let's get back to our friends."
Samy: " No I seen what Mattia did for you in the store and only should be able to kiss you anywhere!"
Lexi: " Samy cut the crap let's go! I'm not gonna say it again!"
Samy: " Fine but I know something about sweet little Mattia that you don't. Something that will make you hate him in the end. But until then have fun princess."
He kissed my forehead and then let go of my neck. It was a different color because of how tight his hands started to get. He walked away but I waited a few seconds because I didn't want to walk with him. We made it to the food court and I seen all the boys in lines and Maria was at a table waiting for me. I walked up to her and smiled.
Lexi: " Waiting for me?"
Maria: " Well of course my lady!"
We laughed and talked waiting for the boys come sit so we could get our food. Maria took my picture and I decided to post it on ig.

@Alexis.Texas

Alexis

Alexis.Texas: Smiles for this one boy🥰
Comments:
@user3: Which mall is that?!
@mattiapolibio: You always smile around me...👀🤫
↪️ @Alexis.Texas: Ok detective, get into itttt
       ↪️@tiktokroom:👀🍵
@samychuha: Smiles for you too.😌
↪️ @Alexis.Texas:I- 😐
     ↪️@user4: That's why your ugly sis. He could do better.
            ↪️@Alexis.Texas: Omg bestie your back😂🥰
@alejandrorosario: My smile is better sweetie
↪️@Alexis.Texas: Whatever. It's just because you have dimples.
@thatgirlriri: No photo credit? I see I see
↪️user2: I feel like Alexis is always doing you wrong 😭
       ↪️@Alexis.Texas: What?! Never she just catches me at the wrong time😂
——————————————————————
a/n
I had to end this chapter early because I'm tryna way and write at the same time and is my foods cold😂 But who y'all voting for #teammattia or #teamsamy ?