063

Time skip~ 11:47pm Lexi's POV
I was sleeping in bed and Katie was sleeping on the other. I thought I heard shuffling around but I brushed it off and turned over trying to go back into my deep sleep. Then I heard the shuffling again. I didn't know who it was. I didn't want to move because if it was an intruder and they saw me awake I don't know what they'll do. I looked over as much as I could to look at Katie and she was sound asleep so I know it wasn't her walking around. I decided that I was just being paranoid and tried going back to sleep again. Next thing I know someone jumps on top of me screaming. I started kicking and slapping the person on top of me.
???: " Ow you dirty bitch what was that for?"
Lexi: " Anne?"
Anne: " Um hi tehehe"
Lexi: " Oh my god, Katie wake up! Omg HI!"
Anne: " Hiii"
Lexi: " KATIE!" I threw a pillow at her
Katie: " What the fuckkkkk! What?!"
Lexi: " Look who's here!"
Katie sat up and looked over. At first she was confused but then she realized who she was.
Katie: " Omg Anne hi!"
Anne: " Hey"
Katie: " You are a lot more shy in person"
Anne: " Shut upppp"
Lexi: " Wanna go see if the boys are awake?"
Anne: " I'm nervous"
Lexi: " Damn she really is shy, but you be doing all that yelling on live"
Anne: " It's just different in person"
Katie: " Awww ok we'll protect you"
Lexi: " I don't know, she had a lot to say in the press the other day..."
Anne: " Pleaseee I don't want them to attack me"
Lexi: " Mmmm fine but you owe me"
We got up and walked next door over to the boys room. We told Anne to hide and we were gonna scare them. They didn't answer but since our rooms were next to each other there was another door connecting the two rooms. We went back to our rooms and unlocked the door that led to theirs. We had Anne rush and hid in the bathroom. All of the boys were sleep.
Katie: " What are we going to do?" She whispered
After telling Katie my plan she went into the bathroom with Anne to tell her the plan. I grabbed my phone and started recording. I slid under one of the beds. After a couple seconds Katie started screaming in the bathroom. I heard the boys jump up and run to the bathroom. I snuck from under the bed and ran behind them trying to blend in while recording.
Mattia: " The fucking door won't open!"
Kairi: " Hold on baby we're coming!"
Ale: " How did she even get in here?"
Samy: " Where's Lexi?"
Noen: " We can't break the fucking door, there has to be a little key around here"
Mattia was tall enough to feel around the frame of the door and found a little key to unlock the door. They opened the door and all rushed in seeing Anne choking Katie on the floor. Noen and Samy dragged Anne off and Kairi ran to Katie.
Mattia: " Who the fuck is that?"
Ale: " Omg you son of a bitches!" He said laughing
Mattia: " What's funny who is that? Wait Lexi what the fuck when did you get in here?"
Samy: " I am lost" (tiktok tease😜)
Anne walked over the little couch and sat down putting her head down because everyone was staring at her.
Mattia: " Who the fuck is it?!"
Ale: " ITS ANNE!! Hahaha!"
Mattia: " Oh shittt, I gotta go, I'm not getting raped today!"
Lexi: " She's not going to do anything to you, she's actually really shy in person"
Everyone looked back at Anne who was looking at us with a nervous face. The room went quiet and then she looked at me with worry. Next thing you know all the boys are chasing her around the hotel trying to scare and record her knowing she doesn't like all the attention.
Katie: " They are such bullies!"
Lexi: " They've been chasing her for the past hour" I say laughing shaking my head
Noen: " I got this!"
Noen gets up and walks over the the corner they were about to trap Anne in.
Noen: " Y'all are going to make her sweat her hair out, now can we go back to sleep I'm tired as fuck"
Ale: " We'll get you tomorrow Anne" He says walking away with a smirk
Anne: " Thank you Noen"
Noen: " No problem, but i can't promise I can save you from them tomorrow"
Anne: " Shittt"
Me, Katie and Anne walk back to our room locking the door that combined the rooms. We help Anne settle in for the week and were all laying down watching tv when we heard a knock on the door.
Lexi: " I'll get it"
I walked to the door and in the peep hole I seen Noen with his bags. I opened the door quickly not knowing what's happening.
Lexi: " What's wrong?!"
Noen: " The boys room smells like a boys locker room after a football game right now can I sleep in here, I can go back when Luna gets here"
We eventually all lay down and when I looked over everyone was asleep except Anne. She looked over at me and I got up walking to the bathroom. I looked back at her and signaled her to come with me. She came in and I closed the door behind her.
Lexi: " Sorry I wanted to get to know you more without waking them up"
Anne: " It's cool"
Lexi: " So how do you think everyone is going to react to seeing your face?"
Anne: " Hopefully they are nice because I know I'm not cute but I don't have time to hear other people say it"
Lexi: " Bitch you are bomb! Honestly wayyyy prettier than I expected"
Anne: " Thank you Lexi"
Lexi: " So have your eye on anyone?"
Anne: " Other than Mattia and Samy...nope."
Lexi: " Hey hey hey back off sis" I say with a smile
Anne: " I'm so tireddd"
Lexi: " Lets go to sleep"
We walked back into the room and I was sleeping in the bed with Noen and Katie was sleeping in a bed with Anne. Eventually I turned the tv off and went to sleep.
————————————————————————
a/n
i didn't update for 4 days but it felt like a while week💀
thank you guys for 8k❤️❤️❤️
also a little sneak at a upcoming suprise....just keep and eye out on my published books...never know when a new book might pop up😏😉