007

Everyone got their food and sat at the table. I sat next to Mattia since I was tired of Samy trying to flirt with me.
Mattia's POV
I noticed that Lexi sat next to me instead of Samy. I looked at Ale and then looked at Lexi. We both chuckled and went back to eating. When we were leaving I walked out the mall with my arm around Lexi trying to make Samy mad.
Lexi's thoughts
What did Samy mean about knowing something I don't?... And it's going to make me hate him?... Should I ask?...
Lexi's POV
We decided to drop everyone home so Mattia and Samy went in Mar's car. So it was just me and Maria in my car. There was a uncomfortable silence that was soon broken by Maria talking.
Maria: " So Samy or Mattia?"
Lexi: " Um what the fuck?"
Maria: " Answer me i'm serious!"
Lexi: " I don't know! Why?"
Maria: "Well you start off with Samy and then you flirt with Mattia then you chose Samy and sleep with him after bumping and grinding on Mattia, and NOW you choose Mattia again."
Lexi: " Well I would've stuck with Samy if he wasn't cheating on his girl with me."
Maria: " What are you talking about he got cheated on last night, they broke up. If your gonna lie about why you're leaving him the dust don't blame it on his girlfriend he already broke up with, just saying."
We pulled into the driveway and my parents were home.
Lexi: " FIRST OF ALL YOU WEREN'T THE ONE WHO WALKED IN ON HIM ON THE PHONE WITH A GIRL SAYING HE WOULDN'T CHEAT AND LYING TO THAT GIRL! I'VE BEEN CHEATED ON TOO INCASE YOU FORGOT AND I'VE BEEN IN THAT GIRLS SHOES BEFORE! I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET LIED TO! I REFUSE TO BE A HOME WRECKER AND IF YOU DON'T STAND BY ME ON THAT OH FUCKING WELL!"
I got out the car and slammed the door shut. I unlocked the door and went to my room not even acknowledging my parents who looked stressed and were crying. I went to my room and showered. When I was done I put on a oversized white hoodie with some black shorts. I decided to post on insta.

@Alexis.Texas

Alexis

Alexis.Texas: I need you by my side 🧚🏼‍♂️ @thatgirlriri 🥺
Comments:
@thatgirlriri: Im sowwy it was my fault I was pushing you🥺
↪️@Alexis.Texas: No it's my fault, you were right I gotta figure my shit out😔
@user4: Using that big sweater to hide your fat lmaooo
↪️@Alexis.Texas: Using a fan account to hide your identity lmaooo🤡
@mattiapolibio: You would look better in my hoodies🥺
↪️@samychuha: bro call me😤
      ↪️@mattiapolibio: ight?🤨
@samychuha: Aw baby yk blue is my favorite color☺️
↪️@Alexis.Texas: *Changes color to purple* 😁🖕🏽
@user2: u guys team samy or mattia?
↪️@user1: Team Mattia all the way 💜
       ↪️user5: You can tell by her replies to his comments she doesn't like Samy😂
@prettyboylex: Is that my hoodie you bum?
↪️@tiktokroom: Oop👀🍵
       ↪️@Alexis.Texas: Chillll, that's literally my biological brother😂🤢
              ↪️@prettyboylex: no incest shit over here, but fr is that my hoodie?😒
    ↪️@Alexis.Texas: tehehe😌
After reading some of my comments I hear my mom call me and Maria downstairs. We both leave our rooms at the same time and look at each other. I give Maria a hug and we walk downstairs together. When I get to the living room I see my older brother Alex on the couch next to my parents. I run up and hug him since I haven't seen him in forever.
Lexi: "Omg what are you doing home? It's not a holiday"
Alex: " Um I think mom should tell you..."
Lexi: " Um ok?..."
Mom: " So guys your dad has gotten a promotion..."
Lexi: " Ok what's so bad about that? Congrats dad!"
Mom: " But it means we have to move to California..."
Lexi: " WHAT!! No way!! Come on mom, me and Maria are finally getting settled and made friends! We can't move!"
Mom: " That's why your brother is here."
Alex: " I'm moving back in with you guys and mom and dad are moving to Cali."
Lexi: " I have no words like I'm glad you're back home but now our parents are gone"
Dad: "We will come visit on holidays and birthdays!"
Maria: " When do you guys leave?"
Mom: " Tomorrow morning."
Lexi started crying and Alex and Maria were hugging her trying to calm her down.
Mom: "We'll call and text everyday which ever you prefer!"
Their mom and dad kissed them all goodnight and went in there room to finish packing. Maria, Alex, and Lexi lay on the couch in silence.
Alex: " So that is my hoodie huh?"
Lexi: " Omg shut up!" I said slightly chuckling
Alex: " I swear if I go in my closet and all my hoodies are missing you both are gonna get it!"
Maria: " WAIT! Let us um clean up all of our rooms and do laundry!"
Lexi: " But we just did laund-"
Maria: "Yeah but we didn't do Alex's laundry now did we?"
Lexi: " Oh no no we didn't, you sit here and get comfy we will do all the work!"
Alex: " Ain't no complaints!"
Alex put his feet up on the couch and turned the tv on to football. Me and Maria ran to our rooms and took out all of his hoodies. They all smelled like a whole bunch of Victoria Secret perfume. We both had at least 10 hoodies each. We shoved them into the washer and then went to watch tv on the couch.
Alex: " So I'm assuming you're done cleaning?"
Lexi: "NO! We just needed a quick break."
The washer stopped and then we put the hoodies in the dryer. We went into Alex's room to make sure everything was in order. When the dryer stopped we hung his sweaters up in his closet. We yelled for him to come into his room and that we were done.
Alex: "I know y'all were washing all my hoodies you stole." He said giving us a dark look.
Lexi: " I hope you know your tattoos and muscles don't scare me anymore because your still a pus-"
Alex: "Finish that sentence. I dare you. You'll be going to bed early!"
Lexi: " Whatever PUSSY!"
I ran out his room and ran into my room and I was too slow to lock the door. He threw me over his shoulder and slammed me on my bed. We were play fighting and then Maria jumped in to save me. We were still going until Alex's fat ass fell on the floor too loud and our parents told us to cut it out.
Alex: " Y'all lucky pops saved y'all or it was y'all ass!"
Lexi: " My guy you were screaming on the floor like a pussy!"
Alex: " You know what... wait until tmr!"
Maria: " Goodnight pussy!"
Alex: " Goodnight pissy pussy thots!"
We all went to our own rooms and went to bed since we had to wake up early and take our parents to the airport. I miss my brother being back because he was laid back and always got me out of trouble with our parents. He help me get my mind off of our parents leaving and this boy situation i'm having.
————————————————————————
a/n

^^ that is Alex btw but should I spam until the 19th which is Samys b-day?Also happy birthday to big boy mattia!

^^ that is Alex btw
but should I spam until the 19th which is Samys b-day?
Also happy birthday to big boy mattia!