028

Time skip to a week later~ Lexi's POV
I've had morning sickness for the past week and my stomach is lowkey is starting to get big but I don't know if i'm just bloated or not. I've also had weird cravings but I'm still trying to deny me being pregnant. I've been wearing baggy clothes so no one notices but I usually wear crop tops so I feel like everyone is getting sus.
@Alexis.Texas

@Alexis.Texas: I've been thinking about your smile🤰🏻
Comments:
@User2: U pregnant???
↪️@Alexis.Texas: lml no😂
@samychuha: have my children😍😌
↪️@Alexis.Texas: 🤱🏻done!
@prettyboylex: you have a whole man and still wearing my clothes🙄
↪️@Alexis.Texas: 🤫
@User4: I'm not going to lie you actually look nice for once...
↪️@Alexis.Texas: So you like me now?😌
@User1: I feel like she doesn't respond to her fans anymore😔
↪️@Alexis.Texas: Whaaaa😔
@thatgirlriri: no photo credit as usual😍
↪️@Alexis.Texas: Bold of you to assume you were going to get credit this time😍
@kairicosentino: bestie🥺
↪️@Alexis.Texas: westie🥺
@alejandrosario: this isn't cute but i fwy for trying😍
↪️@Alexis.Texas: I can't fwy bruh, das it😤
@anne.commzz8: can you tell people it wasn't me kissing derek in that picture so they can stop hating on me!
↪️@Alexis.Texas: Everyone that was not Anne kissing Derek, so stop hating on her she is bad asf and doesn't have time for y'all unnecessary hate😌
@itskatie: 😍
↪️@Alexis.Texas: ty❤️
load more comments...
I was on my phone in my room when Kairi came in my room
Lexi: " What's up bestie!"
Kairi: " Come with me to the store"
Lexi: " Ok what are we getting?"
Kairi: " You'll see"
We got in the car and drove to the store. We we pulled up Kairi told me to stay in the car so I just connected the aux to my phone and listened to some Summer Walker. Kairi came back a few minutes later with two slushees and a pregnancy test. I didn't notice at first until I was taking a sip of the slushee and he threw the box at me. I choked on the slushee.
Lexi: " What the fuck is this?!"
Kairi: " You're going to take it when we get home"
Lexi: " Why?!"
Kairi: " You have morning sickness, weird cravings, and it's in the middle of summer and you're wearing a sweater when you always wear crop tops."
Lexi: "Fine"
We left the parking lot and drove home. When we got home Kairi pushed me into the bathroom downstairs. I peed on the test and then put it back in the box upside down and waited. There was a second test so I put the second one in the medicine cabinet for safe keeping. Kairi knocked one the door and I let him in.
Kairi: " Is it done yet?"
Lexi: " We have to wait 5 minutes stupid!"
Kairi: " Jeez ok how long has it been so far?"
Lexi: " Two minutes."
Kairi: " Urghhhhh"
I put my back against the wall and slide down to the floor. Kairi came and sat next to me. After a few minutes of fooling around and laughing it was time to take the test out. I pulled the test out but it was still upside down. I flipped it over and it said positive.
Lexis thoughts
Oh shit.
I looked at Kairi and he looked at the test. He started jumping up and down saying he was going to be a uncle.
Lexi: "Shut the fuck uppp!"
Kairi: " Are you going to tell Samy? It is his right?"
Lexi: " Yes it's his! And i'm going to tell him right now"
Kairi: " Ok I'll stay down here and give you guys some privacy"
Lexi: "Don't tell anyone yet!"
Kairi: " Ok jeez"
I grabbed the test off the counter and walked upstairs to my room. I opened the door and Samy was playing gta.
Lexi: " Samy I have to show you something..."
Samy: " Ok what is it baby?"
Lexi: " You're probably going to hate me and break up with me"
Samy: " What! I would never just show me"
I handed him the test and at first he looked at it in his hand with a shocked face and then he looked up at me with a smile on his face.
Samy: " I'm going to be a dad!"
Lexi: " Your happy about it right?"
Samy: " Of course I am!"
Samy picked me up and spun me around a little bit but not a lot because he knows I get dizzy easily.
Samy: " Are we going to tell the others?"
Lexi: " Yeah and I already told Kairi"
Samy: " Ok let's go!"
We went downstairs and no one was in the living room. We bought this bell that we ring when we have a family meeting. I picked it up and rang it and eventually everyone came downstairs.
Alex: " Who rang the damn bell I was in the middle of playing a game!"
Lexi: " Sit down this is important"
Mattia: " What's wrong?"
I put the test on the table and everyone looked at it confused except Kairi.
Ale: " Who's is that?"
Lexi: " Mine."
Maria: " You're pregnant?!" She asked with a big smile
Lexi: " Yes I am"
Everyone gave me a hug and dapped up Samy saying congrats.
Alex: " Samy you better be here for my sister and the baby!"
Samy: " I promise I will be"
Maria: " Is this why you weren't upset the school was burnt down?"
Lexi: " Yeah"
Ale picked up the test and threw it at Mattia and they started throwing it back and forth.
Lexi: " Y'all know I peed on that right?"
Mattia: " Ewww!"
Mattia threw it at Ale and Ale dropped it on the floor. Maria walked over to them and slapped the back of both of their head and picked up the test. I just sat back on the couch laughing and Samy sat next to me rubbing my stomach.
Time skip to later that night.
Me and Samy were in bed cuddling watching Moana.
Samy: " Should we let our fans know we are together?"
Lexi: " Yeah"

@Alexis.Texas

@Alexis.Texas: mine🥰🔐 @samychuha
Comments disabled

@samychuha

@samychuha: forever and always mine❤️🔐 @Alexis

@samychuha: forever and always mine❤️🔐 @Alexis.Texas
comments disabled

The movie was over and I looked over at Samy and he was asleep with his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach. I just put on another movie and went on my phone. I had seen this girl had dm me. I decided to open it

<                               itskatie                      🎥 ℹ️

Hey my name is Katie, I go to the same high school as you and I was wondering if you could meet up with me some time?

Yeah sure that sound fun! Where at?

Ummm Ice cream shop?

Great, tomorrow at 2?

See you then!

She seems sweet so why not. I don't have a lot of female friends so maybe she is cool and we could get close.
————————————————————————
a/n
what should the gender of the baby be?...

girl?

or

boy?