051

Samy's POV
I finally decided to go home around 4 in the morning. I walked inside and all the lights were off. I was going to sleep on the couch when a light turned on. I turned around and Mattia was sitting at the dining room table.
Mattia: "Come sit."
I walked over to the table and sat down across from him.
Mattia: " What the hell is wrong with you bro?"
he said whispering
Samy: " What?"
Mattia: " I know I've been a dick since I got back but I still care for you guys and what you did to Lexi was fucked up bro"
Samy: " I wasn't thinking..."
Mattia: " Yeah I can tell, you gotta get your shit together bro for her and your kids"
Samy: " Ever since Mar dies I just haven't been the same, he was my best friend, I called him my brother"
Mattia: " I get that but taking it out by cheating on your wife isn't the right thing to do"
Samy: " She probably doesn't want to speak to me ever again"
Mattia: " She moved all you shit into the basement so at least she doesn't want you out her life...just her room"
Samy: " I fucked up Mattia"
Mattia: " Why are you telling me? I've fucked up so much with Katie there is no way I can get her back and now she's with Kairi, you gotta tell her that before she finds someone who can help her heal from the pain you caused her"
Samy: " Should I wait until the morning?"
Mattia: " Yeah you should also make us breakfast"
Samy: " I'm not making you guys breakfast"
Mattia: " Come on bro, for the kids?"
Samy: " Urgh fine!"
Mattia: " Oh and don't tell anyone about this little talk we had, I don't want them thinking I'm being nice again"
Samy: " What do I get if I don't?"
Mattia: " Your life"
I went back to the couch and fell asleep.
Next morning
I woke up before everyone and started making breakfast. I had the meanest hangover the whole time. Everyone but Lexi came to the kitchen to eat.
Samy: " Where's Lexi?"
Katie: " She won't leave her room"
Samy: " Then I'll bring the food to her"
I went upstairs and opened the door. She was hiding under the covers.
Samy: " I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now but you need to eat, I'll leave the plate on the dresser."
I turned around and everyone was sitting in the doorway with their plates.
Ale: " If she won't eat with us downstairs we'll eat with her upstairs!"
Everyone came in the room and sat somewhere and started eating. Lexi sat up and grabbed her plate and started eating with everyone else. I went downstairs and ate in the dinning room giving her space and letting her enjoy herself.
————————————————————————
a/n
yeah i was forced to post this so that's why it's short😭