066

Lexi's POV
Mattia looked back at everyone one more time before he jumped in the pool. He got out forgetting he was naked and Luna threw a towel at him.
Alvaro: " That was the last shit I wanted to see today!"
We ran inside and waited for Mattia get dressed. We all went to the boys room and sat around so we could play the game.
Ale: " Ok so first person to get butthurt has to..."
Kairi: " Run up and down the street naked with their significant other"
Anne: " Naked?!"
Kairi: " You can keep your bra,underwear, and boxers on"
Anne: " Good because no"
Samy: " Half of your videos on your spam is just you belly dancing with booty shorts on anyway"
Anne: " And I bet you save all of them"
I looked over to Samy with a shook face and he shook his head no quickly.
Samy: " Your butt isn't big enough for me to save it, my girl got a fatty so anyway"
Mattia: " Ok shut the fuck up let's play!"
Lexi: " Mattia it's the playlist haircut in 2019 for me"
Mattia: " Alvaro it's the edgar haircut in 2019 for me"
Alvaro: " Roshaun it's your dick getting exposed on live for me"
Roshaun: " Noen it's the eyeliner for me"
Noen: " Anne it's the snoring for me"
Anne: " Katie it's you doing your edges for me"
Katie: " Luna it's being black and having caucasian hair for me"
Luna: " Ale it's the boring spam for me"
Ale: " Kairi it's denying the leaked nudes for me"
Kairi: " Bro those weren't mine! You have seen my dick before!"
Ale: " Whatever helps you sleep at night loser"
Kairi: " Mmcht"
Katie: " No no no. no way, I have to go with you!"
Kairi: " I'm sorry! But those were not mine!"
Lexi: " Start stripping!!"
Kairi and Katie took their clothes off and were only left in their under garments. We all went to the lobby and were receiving looks from people. Some fans were there and were recording. We got outside and they started running up and down the street. Fans were recording and laughing at them. We ran back to our room and locked them out. A few minutes later they came running banging on the door. We let them in and they got dressed.
Kairi: " Yeah I'm never playing that game AGAIN"
Lexi: " I'm going to bed, goodnight!"
Anne: " Same"
Me and the girls went back to our room and went to bed.

Morning
I woke up and got ready for the day. I did my makeup and hair. I put my dress on and put on slides. I was going to put my heels on when we got to the ball. The girls all got ready and when we were done it was 6:48pm. Damn it took us the whole day to get ready. The ball started at 7 so we went to the boys room and they all were ready. We got in the car like last time and Roshaun, Alvaro, and Noen took a uber. We got there and I put my heels on and got out the car.
Lexi: " This place looks nice"
Katie: " Right!"
There was a red carpet leading into the banquet. Fans were on the side and some were going inside because they bought the v.i.p passes. The host started announcing the creators as they walked inside.
Host: " Ladies and gentlemen we have more creators entering the building so if you could turn your attention to the doors... we have Roshaun Diah, Alvaro Romero, and Noen Eubanks!"
Everyone was cheering and they started calling more names. Eventually it was our turn for them to call us in.
Host: " We have Mattia Polibio and Luna Pierre!"
Host: " Kairi Cosentino and Katie Diinh!"
Host: " Alejandro Rosario and Anne!"
Host: " Avani Greggs and Anthony Reeves"
Host: " Charli Damelio and Chase Hudson"
Host: " And last but not least, Alexis and Samy Ha"
Host: " Alright sadly beyond this point if anymore creators enter the building they will not be announced, so make sure to keep a look out for faces that were not announced! Enjoy your night everyone!"
I walked over to the drinks and grabbed a water.
Avani: " You look pretty good for someone as ghetto as you"
Lexi: " And you look ok for someone who got their ass beat a couple days ago, foundation really helped that black eye, smokey eye really gives it a little sparkle"
Avani: " Ugh whatever"
I walked away and was dancing with everyone. We were having a good time. Even though Avani and her backyardigans kept looking at us I could care less. The music turned down and the host got on stage.
Host: " Welcome everyone to the Creators Ball! We're so happy to see to see all of you here, I want to thank each and every one of you for coming. This event wouldn't be happening without you guys and we are so happy you guys are enjoying the event. Since this is something like prom, supporters and creators can record your votes for ballroom queen and king! On the paper you will check the box and put it inside the box near the food. We're going to count these votes at 9:15 and we'll announce at 9:20! Whoever wins will share a dance together! Make sure you vote for your favorites!"
Katie: " Watch that Charli bitch win"
Luna: " Wouldn't be suprised"
Anne: " Her and Mattia will probably win"
Lexi: " Yeah they're well known on tiktok"
Katie: " Watch Avani go around forcing people to vote"
We went back to dancing and sooner than we thought they were ready to announce the votes.
Host: " Ok so it is time to announce the Ballroom queen and king! Our king and queen are Samy and Alexis Ha!"
I looked over to the girl's shocked and they pushed me over to the stage. Me and Samy got on stage holding hands. Samy got a crown and I got a crown and sash. We were about to walk off stage when the host stopped us.
Host: " Some of you supporters wanted me to share this quick message on why they chose you guys. They've seen you guys stay by each others side since high school and through all the unfortunate things that happened that I don't think should be mentioned on stage. You guys got married and have 2 kids together. You uplift your fans when they are down and genuinely care for them. You guys know how to separate your outside life from social media and all in all they think you too are the glue of the Flavor house"
Lexi: " Thank you guys so much, I love all you guys with all my heart! You guys have become such an important part of my life and I love all my supporters for having my back through everything! Now let's celebrate!"
Me and Samy got off stage and had to dance to a slow song. When that was over everyone went back to dancing. We eventually got tired and decided to go back to the hotel room.
Lexi: " I'm so tired"
Katie: " Bitch you won queen...over Charli!"
Anne: " I was shocked hunny in tears almost"
Luna: " It needed to be done, like I see why Charli has hype but why ALL that hype?"
We got into pjs and went to sleep.