046

Maria's POV
I felt so bad that I had to sit there and argue with Lexi about that. I wish I could just yell at her that I'm trapped. I went into my room and Viper followed me. I was putting my new clothes away when Viper came behind me trying to grab me. I snatched his hands off of me.
Viper: " Loose the fucking attitude!"
Maria: " If Mar was alive I'd have him kick your ass!"
Viper: " Well guess what I killed him."
Maria: " You are such a prick!"
I walked up to him and slapped him. He grabbed me by the neck and choked me against the wall.
Viper: " Don't EVER put your hands on me."
Maria: " Go to hell!"
He tightened his grip. I don't know why but it started to turn me on. I closed my legs and Viper looked down and then back up at me.
Viper: " You like this don't you?" he said will smirking
Maria: " ..."
Viper: " Now I know how to punish you for that attitude of yours" he said with a smirk
He crashed his lips onto mine and I couldn't resist. I kissed him back but then I remembered what he did and what he put everyone through. He pushed me on the bed and basically ripped my clothes off. He took his clothes off and shoved his fingers in me. I was moaning as he pumped them in and out. Before I was about to cum he pulled them out.
Viper: " You think I was going to let you cum?"
After a couple minutes of teasing me he shoved himself into me. I was about to cum but he pulled out.
Maria: " What the hell!"
Viper: " Sorry princess but that's what you get for having an attitude! Now give me head!"
Maria: " No."
He looked at me and grabbed my head and brought it down to his dick. He started moving my head and I eventually started giving him head. After a couple minutes he came in my mouth I was about to spit it out when he grabbed my head and pinched my nose closed.
Viper: " Swallow. Now."
I swallowed it and walked to my bathroom mad.
Viper: " Aw I'll let you cum next time"
I just stuck up my middle finger and closed the door.
Viper: " Watch it."
Lexi's POV
I went in the room with the kids and put on Disney Jr. for the kids. I was watching tik toks when Alex called me

Phone call
Hello?
Hey Alexis, are you alone right now?
I'm in my room with the kids why?
I need to talk to you?
Yeah me too, why haven't you came over and introduced us to your daughter yet you said you were!
Yeah about that, I don't think it's healthy for my girls to be around you guys...
What why?
It's just too much violence and drama and I don't want them involved in that
So what are you saying?
I'm saying you won't be hearing from me or my family...
So I'm not family to you anymore?
Alexis it's just-
Save it Alex, your not even calling me by my nickname! You have no idea what I'm going through right now and I always know I can count on you because that's what big brother are for! I guess today that changes... goodbye Alex you won't have to worry about us anymore.
Alexis wai-
Call ended

I started crying and I threw my phone across the room. I was heart broken. What the hell is happening to my siblings. I started to feel numb inside again. But I should be happy I have two healthy kids and a loving husband but without my siblings I feel nothing...empty.
Amira: " Mommy are you ok?"
Lexi: " No baby I'm not."
Time skip a week later
Maria and Viper get into arguments everyday and he always ends up hitting her and she apologizes and is up his ass. It's so sad to watch such a strong girl fall to her knees for a no shit man who abuses her. She barely takes care of Mateo when Viper is around which is most of the time.
Maria's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching tv and Mattia was on the other side of the couch on his phone. We were the only ones downstairs and I kept feeling someone looking at me. I looked over at Mattia and he was looking at me but quickly looked away.
Maria: " Yes?" I mumbled to myself rolling my eyes
Mattia got up quickly and stood in front of me.
Maria: " What the hell! Move."
He grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs into his room. When we got in his room he let go of my arm and locked the door.
Maria: " What the hell are you doing?"
Mattia: " I don't know why you mess with Viper I'm so much better"
Maria: " What are you talking about?"
Mattia: " Come on Maria I see the way you look at me"
Maria: " I don't know what your talking about I'm happy with Viper!"
Mattia: " I know your only with him so he won't kill Mateo."
Maria: " Who told you that?"
Mattia: " I work with him, he told me the day you got together"
Maria: " I'm still not having sex with you"
Mattia: " Why not..."
He got close and whispered in my ear.
Mattia: " It would be fun"
His breathe sent shivers down my spine. He backed up and we were looking at each other in the eyes. I smashed my lips into his and started making out with him. He started kissing on my neck and eventually found my sweat spot. I let out a little moan. He pushed me on the bed and we took out clothes off.
Mattia: " We gotta be quiet, I don't want them to hear us" he said
Maria: " Yes daddy"
He smirked and he immediately forced himself into me, barely giving me time to adjust to him he was thrusting into me. I held the back of his head and bit my bottom lip to hold back my moans. I brought his face closer to mine and kissed him while he was going in and out of me. I was moaning in between the kisses and Mattia's hand went up to my neck.
Mattia: " Be. Quiet." He said with a straight but sweaty face
I fake coughed to cover my moans
Maria: " It feels so good daddy" i whimpered
Mattia: " Shhh" He said while looking down at him going in and out of me
Maria: " You like what you see daddy?" I asked whining
Mattia: " I do babygirl"
He was groaning when I felt a knot tying in my stomach
Maria: " I'm close daddy" I whispered
Mattia: " Hold it."
I felt his thrust getting sloppy. I was scratching his back when he thrusted into me a few more times.
Mattia: " Ok let it go princess" He said out of breathe
I released all over him. A few seconds later I felt his warm liquid shooting inside me. I leaned my head back on the headboard and Mattia went to get in the shower. I got dressed and went upstairs and showered in my room. When I got out the shower I put on some shorts and a tank top and was drying my hair. I walked out of my bathroom and Viper was sitting on my bed.
Maria: " What are you doing here?"
Viper: " You fuck Mattia?!"
Maria: " What are you talking about?"
Viper: " Don't play stupid!"
Maria: " So what?"
Viper: " Tuh *sucks teeth 3 times* I'll see you later Maria..."
Maria's thoughts
shit what is he going to do?! Did Mattia set me up?!
————————————————————————
a/n
honey smut is not my cup of tea but I only add the details because some of you dirty minded children love details💀