18

'So, you're telling this to me now? You liked Eunji since 6th grade?' Jaemin asked

'Yeah, so? How do you care?' Renjun raised his brows.

'I...I don't care.' Jaemin said. 'But seriously, Eunji? Why her? Dude, you can't do this. She doesn't like you.'

'How do you know that?' Renjun asked. 'Are you jealous by the fact that she's closer to me than you?' He smirked.

'No...no.' Jaemin stuttered.

'Then why are you getting so protective over her?' Renjun asked.

'I'm not.' Jaemin said.

'Yeah, you are.' Renjun smiled.

'No.' Jaemin got up and walked towards his room, awkwardly.

'He's seriously so whipped for her.' Renjun smirked.

'Hey, Eunji.' Jeno said, when he and Jaemin met Eunji at the bakery.

'Hey, guys.' She smiled, her dimples coming out.

Jaemin looked at her smile and melted.

'What are you guys doing here?' She asked. 'I'm buying some cake cuz it's my mom's birthday.'

'Do you need some help?' He asked.

'No, it's um...alright. I've come with my mom.' She said. 'There she is. Mom!'

'Yeah, Eunji?' Her mom walked towards the three. 'Who are these two handsome men. Oh, hi, Jaemin. How are you, son?'

'I'm good, aunty.' He smiled.

'And you are?' She looked at Jeno.

'I'm Jeno.' He gave her an eye smile.

'That's a nice name.' She smiled and suddenly her eyes lit up. 'Why don't you and your friends come over tonight? Yuki and the two boys are also coming. Join us for dinner, boys!'

Eunji looked at her mom, before looking at Jaemin, low-key hoping that he would say yes.

'Sure, aunty. We will ask the others too.' Jaemin said.

Eunji mentally did a victory dance and she smiled before waving a bye to both of them. Then, she walked away.

After she walked away, Jaemin put his hands over his heart and smiled dreamy, and dramatically acted to faint.

'Dude, what are you doing?' Jeno asked.

'Her smile is a blessing.' He said, his eyes dreamy.

'Are you sure you're not whipped for her?' Jeno asked. 'Its only been 3 days since you got closer to her.'

'7 days.' Jaemin said.

'Huh?'

'Renjun said that it took him exactly 7 days to fall for her. Let's see if I fall for her within 7 days.' He said. '4 more days left.'