Special Chapter 2

JENNIE

Seoul, South Korea

        "So, Jennie how does it feel to make music again?" the MC asked with a bright smile.

The lights were bright inside the studio, the cameras are rolling as the staff navigate behind it fluidly. 

The smile made its way to my lips naturally as I relax onto my seat, "It's really been awesome. While taking a break for quite some time, inspiration and creativity flooded my brain and I think this album is the best one I made so far in my whole career."

"The fans, including myself were pumped up after hearing about it, you just suddenly announced it without a warning and so of course, you trended in many countries. But may I ask if there will be collaborations in this album?" The MC asked curiously.

I chuckled and I pretended to think , tapping my index finger on my chin, "Hmm...let's see." I dart my eyes to the cameras, "It's a surprise but I'll give you this much, the color Black and Pink would blur your world." I winked.

I gave them a big hint. They would figure it out by now, since it's so obvious.

"Ohh... You heard that guys, that's a big hint." we both chuckle, "Jennie, you mentioned about the inspirations that came to you while you were on your break that made you create this album. What were those inspirations?"

I grinned, taking a glance at my family who were behind the cameras. My husband smiled brightly at me, cradling the naughty toddler on his arms who wanted to break free from his father's grasp and likely wanted to run towards me.

I reverted my attention back to the MC, "Well, rather than answering myself, I brought my inspirations with me today."

The MC acted surprise and I had to suppress the chuckles breaking free at her bad acting.

"Ooh, can we see them?"

"Of course."

And as if on cue, a toddler started running towards me, invading the eyesight of the cameras. His thick dark brown hair bouncing as he ran, doe brown eyes glimmering in happiness that caused my heart swell and his white teeth showing through his bright smile that made his dimple visible and soft puffy cheeks rising up, making his face more rounder.

My cheeks, as Leo said.

"Mommy!!!" My baby boy yelled happily as he ran and I met him halfway, scooping him up in my arms and placed kisses all over his face that caused him to giggle. I heard the staff and the MC coo. 

A familiar chuckle snapped my attention and I look towards the source. My smile widen automatically as my husband placed a kiss on my cheek and tangle our hands together as we go back to the empty seats.

Lucas was still in my arms, refusing to separate from me. It's safe to say that he's a Mama's boy but then again, I don't mind and Leo also doesn't mind most of the time unless he wanted alone time with me and his son refused to leave or sleep without me. During that time, Leo would pout and be upset and I would find it really cute. He couldn't do anything about it though, he's our little prince and he loves him so he just let it slide. 

"Can you introduce them to us Jennie? I'm sure the audience is as excited to meet them as well."

"Yeah, this little boy here is Lucas. Our son." I pinch his cheek lightly whilst his eyes scan the studio curiously. I didn't want to disturb him while he seems to be observing things as he is always a curious and a creative boy but I have to, "Baby can you introduce yourself?" I ask my son who managed to revert back his attention to me.