Chapter 5

Leo's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

9:00 AM

"Leo? What are you doing here?" a female voice asks, I turn to where the voice is coming from which is from Rosé, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. I look at my sister who was smirking and Jisoo with the same confused face as Rosé. 

So this is why she told them that it was a secret, this sneaky cat.

I smile towards them, "I'm here for a photoshoot." I reply with an obvious tone and that seemed to clear out their confusion. 

"Oh! So you're the partner of Jennie!" Jisoo remarks, pointing her finger towards me.

"Congratulations of being the face of the brand Leo!" Chaeng congratulates me with a happy smile on her face.

 I nod and walk towards them when the director starts walking towards the group of girls. The girls and the director bows to each other, "Hello director, I hope you don't mind us being here. We're only here to support Jennie." Jisoo says.

 "No don't worry, I don't mind at all but may I ask how you guys know each other?" The director asks curiously. I think it's been bugging his mind since awhile ago.

 "He's my little brother." Lili answers him with a proud smile. That automatically made me smile as well.

"Oh, now that explains it. Your resemblance to each other is uncanny, why did I even asked?" the director asks himself sarcastically and shakes his head and points at the sofa , "Alright girls, you can sit there. I need Jennie and Leo to go to their respective dressing rooms.". 

We all nod and complied, I went inside the dressing room, led by a staff, while Jennie's dressing room is just the room just opposite of mine.

After 30 minutes of hair and makeup, I was finally done. The staffs excused themselves out so that I can change my clothes. I quickly undress my clothes and slip on the clothing that they prepared for me. It was a leather vest, underneath it was a white collared shirt and a tie. The black ripped jeans was so comfortable to wear, so was the black boots. Well, this is an expensive brand after all. I quickly look at the mirror with a content smile and opened the door.

"Oh wow, we have a bad boy in our area." my sister comments, grinning.

I look at the three girls who were smiling approvingly, I notice a red tinge on Rosé's cheek but just choose to ignore it, maybe it was just cold. The director looks at me head to toe before nodding approvingly,

"Alright, let's see if you're as good as you look.", the director smirks, challenge laced on his tone. I smirk back, I like a good challenge and maybe a bit of compliment.

 "You will be posing for the cameras first, Jennie next since she is not yet done, and finally the both of you.", the director said and I nod, walking towards the white background, in front of the cameras and the blinding lights. 

"Alright, let's start out simple. Just smile and pose however pose you want.", the director instructs through a megaphone, sitting comfortably on his chair, near the camera man.

 I complied and gave a smile. The smile that most people say can get people melt or something. That went on for about 15 minutes but then a staff gives me a chair as a prop, "Give us your best fierce look while sitting on that chair.", the director orders. 

I comply and turn the chair so that the backside is facing the camera. I put my long legs between the chair, sitting on it. I put my arms on the top rail and lay my face on it, posing for the camera with my fierce look, that went on for another 15 minutes but then I hear a door open, revealing a gorgeously stunning human being. Those feline like eyes along with her red plump lips is enough to make every cell in my body run wild. She sits besides the director, directing her attention to me.