Chapter 11

Leo's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

11:00 AM

      She tastes so good. The kiss is hard and rough, she's still trying to push me away, but she was gradually losing strength as I felt her push getting weaker and weaker. She was starting to respond, our tongues were battling for dominance. I loosened my grip on her wrist as I slowly slide my arms to her waist, releasing her wrist from my hold. Her hand automatically went into my hair and tangle it, while the other went to my chest, making me groan. 

It went from a kiss to a full on make out session in a matter of seconds but of course we had to breath so I sadly had to pull away from her luscious lips, and take a breath but I didn't waste any time as I then went to her neck and start planting open mouthed kisses. She moans when I sucked and nipped at a certain area on her neck. This was gonna leave a mark but I don't fucking care, let them see it. I moved my lips from her neck to her jawline, tracing it before leaning back and take a good look of her face. 

"Fuck" I cursed out loud. She looks fucking beautiful, her face was flushed and her lips were swollen. She's panting heavily, before she can even open her eyes, I quickly connected our lips again, causing her to moan once more. I began to trace my tongue on her bottom lip, asking her for the entrance. She complied and parted her lips. I quickly slide my tongue inside her mouth, exploring every inch of it. She whimpered when I bit her lower lip as she slightly gripped my shirt. 

My hands unconsciously slide inside Jennie's shirt, tracing her stomach. Her eyes shot open and she pushed me away with all her strength, this time she was successful. 

The reality started to sink in as my eyes widen in shock. Shit what the fuck did I just do!? She glares at me, still panting with a flushed face. "Wait, Jennie!" I yelled when she starts to walk away from me. I quickly chased her and grab her wrist. She turns around, fury is clearly displayed on her expression. She holds up her other hand and before I am able to process something, her hand came into contact with my face.

I released her wrist from my hold and touched my stinging cheek. She slapped me. She gave me one last glare and walked away. 

I groaned frustratingly at myself, "Nice fucking job Leo!" I cursed and face palmed myself ignoring the pain on my cheek.

~~~

       I was alone in the van, my manager was on the front seat, and well Jennie...her manager said that they still had a schedule when I know for a fact that it was a lie. She mentioned it to me two days ago that she doesn't have any schedule after this shoot, she was clearly avoiding me; much worse than before. 

My phone began to ring, I quickly took it out from my jean pocket. 

"Hello Leo? It's Alexis."

My lips form into a small smile, "Hey Alexis."

"I hope I'm not  disturbing you."

I shake my head, "Nah you're not, so what's up? I'm sorry we couldn't even talk personally."

I hear Alexis chuckling, "It's fine, I know you're busy and yeah I'm good, I'll be in Korea for a week. I was hoping if you'd like to meet up so you know, we could catch up and stuff."

"Yeah sure, I'll be free tomorrow and the day after that from now."

"I'll meet up with you tomorrow. I'll text you the details"

"Okay sounds good, see you around Alexis." 

"Yeah, see you around little lion." she teased before hanging up. I smiled from ear to ear, missing the nickname she gave to me.

~~~

      Finally, after a few hours of driving, we finally arrived in the hotel. I quickly took a shower and got changed into a comfortable sweatshirt and basketball shorts. I plop into the bed; exhausted. I turned on my phone and scrolled through my Instagram, a particular photo made me stop scrolling. It was a picture of Jennie on the beach, the place where we had the photoshoot. It doesn't have any caption

I traced my fingers through the screen. I groaned and slightly pull my wet raven hair frustratingly. Fucking hell, why did I do that!?  

But she tasted so fucking delicious. Our lips molded perfectly, like it was made for each other. Her feline eyes emit one of the most beautiful brown orbs I've ever seen. That was the first time, I've lost my rationality in two years. That kiss made my insides coil, like I was high and intoxicated for her. Her scent was driving me crazy, it made me drunk. She can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time. Just thinking about that scene makes my body boil in desire to kiss her again....hungrily....passionately...

I shake my head and groaned. "Woah! Stop right there you pervert! What the hell are you thinking!?  You really don't have any sense of remorse don't you Leo!? "

"I better apologize to her."

I quickly start typing a text to Jennie.

To Jennie:

        Hey Jen, I'm so sorry about what happened. I don't know what came over me. 

I tapped send and waited for her reply.

10 minutes

15 minutes

30 minutes 

1 hour

But it never came.

 I sigh frustratingly and grabbed my phone again. I browse through my gallery and pressed on a particular photo. I look at the picture, tracing it with my thumb adoringly, I felt my eyes getting teary as I look at those familiar doe brown eyes, her smile can light up the whole room. I felt my eyelids becoming heavier, exhaustion finally settling in and I gave in.

~~~

       I woke up at 8 AM. Alexis texted me to meet her in Hongdae at 9 AM so I still have an hour. I quickly took a shower and got changed into a white shirt and black Adidas sweat pants. I look at the time and I still had 30 minutes left. I took my jacket from the chair and put it on, and place my headphone on plug it in my phone listening to Closer by Chainsmokers then left the hotel.

I was waiting in front of a Italian restaurant when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a familiar figure smiling brightly at me. A big smile formed on my lips and I engulfed her in a big hug which she immediately returned, giggling. I pulled back and kissed her cheek, grinning.

"Hey little lion." she greeted then slides her arm on mine.

"Hey."

"Shall we get inside and talk?" she asked and I nod then went inside the Italian restaurant.

~~~

Hey guys! Here's another update, i'll try my best to update asap. Im quite busy next week because I have exams. Pray for me you guys, If i do a decent job in gen math and pre calculus i'm gonna have a double update. Thanks for the reads u guys. Im sorry for the typos etc. Have a nice day, and i bet you guys are curious who the girl in the picture is right and what his connection is to our boy Leo, same as Alexis. It will all be revealed soon so stay tuned.😉😘