Chapter 29

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

7:30 PM

         It's been 2 weeks since I arrived in Seoul and as I promised Jennie, we will be going out. It ain't easy going on a date though, because obviously, Jennie is a celebrity and that's one of the reasons why we'll be going out at night. It doesn't guarantee that there will be no paparazzi though. 

I quickly hop on my new bike. I sold my bike back in Thailand since it would be a hassle to bring it here 'cause it will take some time to process and get it registered and I also got my driver's license 2 days ago, just in time for the date. 

The cold air blows through my face and body as I pass through building after building until I found myself in front of Blackpink's dorm.

I removed my helmet and hanged it on the side mirror and immediately walked towards the front of the door, pressing the doorbell to alert the persons living inside which thankfully opened the door not so long after. 

Chaeyoung greeted me with a small smile on her face which I reciprocated,

"Hey Leo, come in, Jennie will be out in a sec." 

"Okay, thanks a lot." I reply and stepped inside the dorm and heard the door shut once I did.

I approached the living room and saw Jisoo and my sister watching a horror movie with my sister clinging to Jisoo's arm like a koala which was amusing as hell. I decided to scare her so I tiptoed my way towards them, careful to not make any sound. Their back was facing me so once I was just a step away from the couch they were sitting on I took a deep breath.

"HELP ME!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" my sister yelled and jumped on Jisoo, nearly knocking her off and Jisoo just flinched, hugging my sister tightly.

I laughed at them, clutching my belly, "Oh my god! That was the best!"

They glared at me, my sister throwing a pillow at my direction, which I narrowly avoided and saw it land on Chaeng's face, which made the blonde annoyed and threw the pillow back at them, hitting Jisoo's face.

"Hey! I was not the one who threw the pillow so why was I the one who got hit!?" she complained.

"Leo! You'll pay for this!" Lili snarls making me chuckle.

"Hey, I just took my revenge so let's just make this even." 

"No way!" Lili pouts like a child who run out of candies.

"Now please don't kill my date tonight Lisa, you can certainly try next time." a certain voice said. A voice that I know and love.

I jerked my head to the source and saw the most beautiful angel of the night. As cliché as it sounds. Her black jeans and fitting white shirt hugged her body beautifully, like a work of art carved by Michael Angelo himself. Fucking beautiful indeed.

"You're about to drool lil' bro." my sister teased which I ignored. My only focus right now is Jennie.

"You look stunning." I compliment with a grin making her smile.

"Thank you, you look good as well. Shall we go now?" she said and I nod.

We began to walk outside the door and once we did get out I took off my leather jacket and handed it to her that made her look at me confusedly.

I smiled, "The wind's cold so you better wear this" I said which made her smile and then I grabbed the spare helmet and gave it to her once she puts on my jacket.