Chapter 33

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

7:00 PM

          My hands are clammy and my whole body is sweating with nervousness. We're currently driving to the YG building for a meeting with the CEO. I felt like my brain was going haywire from the current situation especially when Jennie told me that her boss wanted to meet with us.

"Stay calm Leo, I'll be there with you." Chai assured, his eyes never leaving the road.

I sighed, "I'm trying Chai, my heartbeat ain't listening to me though."

Not even a moment later, Chai parked his car in front of YG's building. Once we went inside the building, my sister, Jennie and the rest of the girls were waiting for us with Jennie immediately enveloping me in a tight hug, her nose nuzzled on the crook of my neck as I felt her inhale my scent.

"I'm sorry this happened." I whispered, my voice muffled by her hair as I inhale her strawberry scent that is coated on her brunette locks.

I felt her shake her head, "No, it's not your fault, it's Kai's." 

I pulled away and lock my gaze on the girls that looked nervous for us, my sister then hugged me and patted my back soothingly.

"It's gonna be fine and no matter what, just be strong, not just for you but also for Jennie." she stated sternly and I nod, feeling a bit determined.

Rosé and Jisoo also hugged me and gave me encouraging whispers of advises before moving on to hug Jennie. Once they were done Jennie looked at me intently before giving me a small smile of encouragement.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah." I replied before grasping her hand and went inside the elevator.

A 'ding' sound could be heard before the elevator door opens. I gulped the huge lump on my throat before I gave Jennie's hand one last squeeze before releasing it, instantly missing her soft hands on mine. We stepped out of the small space and me and Chai followed Jennie and her manager until we reached a particular door.

Jennie turned her head to me while her hand grasped the doorknob, "Are you ready?"

I nod.

It's now or never.

Jennie knocked before she twisted the doorknob open, revealing a huge office space with Mr. Yang sitting on his desk with a file on hand.

"Jennie please sit, you too Mr. Brüschweiler and Mr. Sali." Mr. Yang instructed firmly yet politely without even looking at us as he was focused on the file on his hand.

We complied and sat on the chairs that is in front of his desk that he is currently using, and once we did, he lifted his head and puts down the file or whatever that is before locking his eyes in each one of us.

"I presume all of you already know what this meeting is for?" Mr. Yang asked and we all nod before his eyes directed to both Chai and I, "And I also apologize for this sudden meeting without informing your company before hand, if you get into trouble because of that I will take responsibility."

"No, it's fine Mr. Yang, we understand how dire this situation is so no need to apologize." Chai responded.

Mr. Yang nods, "Okay, allow me to get down to business, are you two dating?" he asked, his eyes darting between me and Jennie who's sitting right across of me, her manager beside her.

Jennie and my eyes locked, silently talking to each other through it before we turned to her boss,

"Yes." we answered the same time.