Chapter 6

Leo's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

12:00 PM 

      "Jennie?"

She walks up to me, her eyes meeting with mine. She holds up a dove key chain,  my eyes widen and immediately grab it from her hand.

 "Why is this with you?" I ask, my voice came out cold and angry. 

She glares at me, crossing her arms, "FYI shouldn't you be thanking me? A staff gave it to me saying you left it on a chair." She fires back, anger laced on her tone. 

My eyes soften, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was just baffled because this key chain is really important to me." I say sincerely. I look at her face and notice the anger on her eyes vanish and replaced with softness. She removes her crossed arm and gave me a small smile. That smile made the insides of my body do a somersault. 

Shit, seriously what the fuck!? What the hell did she do to my body?  

"Well, you can make it up to me by treating me.", she says in a commanding tone, leaving me no place to say no. 

I sigh and grinned, "Okay."

Her face brightens, showing me her gummy smile. I was in a daze when she showed me her signature gummy smile like the ones from the pictures, "Good boy, well I gotta go. You can treat me for lunch tomorrow." she turns her back on me and was about to leave but was stopped when she bumps on a taller figure.

 "Ow~!", she whined cutely, rubbing her nose soothingly and glares at the tall figure.

 "Lisa, what are you doing?".   She grins and looks at Jennie innocently, "I was just gonna invite Leo to have lunch with us.", she removes her gaze from the smaller girl and looks at me, she eyes me mischievously.

How the hell did I not notice her? Instead of  looking at my sister I just look at Jennie who is still glaring at my sister. Oh yeah, it's because of this certain girl. Without knowing a small smile crept on my face.

 "Okay, I'll accompany you guys to lunch." 

"Great, let's go then" Lili says and pulls both of our hands as we walk out of the building into the company's parking lot. We hop in the car with Lisa, Chaeng and Jisoo at the back while me and Jennie are sitting beside each other. 

 Jennie was looking outside through the window, she really looks good with just her casual clothes, I mean if it is even a casual attire. I think if I give her a trash bag to wear as an attire it would probably look like a designer clothing on her.

 She adjusts the sleeves of her grey fur coat and then pushes back strands of her hair in the back of her ear. She looks like a work of art. I unconsciously move a bit closer, wanting to study her features a bit better.

 To my surprise she looks up at me, her eyes widen slightly at the close proximity. Our breaths hitting each others faces, my eyes trail down to her lips which were so kissable then back at her eyes. I see her gulp nervously, her eyes showing many types of emotion but quickly disappears. My hand reaches up to caress her cheek but she quickly turns her head back, to face the window yet again. I frown disappointingly and quickly erase the thought.

 She clears her throat, "Uh-uhmm, can you stop staring?" she stutters out nervously, her voice is low but I can hear it clearly. 

I notice her ears were red and I smirk, "Why?" I ask innocently. 

To tease her a bit more, I moved my face much more closer than before, invading her personal space.

 She's still looking out through the window, her body fidgeting nervously. "Because it's rude to stare." she states.

"What's rude about it?" I ask, amusement laced on my tone. 

She snaps her head back, from her nervous expression, it now turns into an irritated one. Uh oh, I think I teased her too much and the amusement on my tone seemed to agitate her much more further. This time I was the one who was gulping in nervousness, she looks like a mad kitten right now, a cute mad kitten actually. Wait? did I just say cute mad kitten? I didn't have time to think as she quickly grabbed my nose and pulled it roughly making me wince in pain. Let me rephrase what I said a moment ago,  she is not a cute mad kitten; she is a scary mad tiger.

"Getting cocky aren't we Leo Manoban?" she asks sweetly but it was clear that it was just a facade.

"I'm sorry~! Please let me go or I might become Pinocchio." I plead, as I tap her hand that is pulling my nose. 

She smirks in victory and let's go of my nose, she quickly grabs her phone while I soothingly caress my now red nose while pouting. She holds up her phone, I look at her in confusion.

 "Let's take a selfie while your nose is still red." she grins teasingly and quickly pulls me near her as she snap a picture of us, "Come on, smile!" she says, giggling. 

I glare at her but quickly smile towards the camera. She snaps a couple more then looks at our photos. I feel the car stop indicating that we arrived at our destination. The van door opens and Chaeng, Jisoo and Lisa were the first ones to go out. I gently nudge Jennie, signaling her that it was time to go out.

I step out of the van and quickly gave Jennie a helping hand as she went out of the van. I turn to the three girls who were in front of us who were smirking at us. I raise my eyebrow and look at Jennie who were furrowing hers. 

"What?" we both say at the same time, earning a chuckle from the three girls.

"Nothing, let's go eat." Jisoo says, putting her hands on the pockets of her sweater.

~~~

       The waiter puts down the tray of foods, I look at the girls' faces who were about to devour the whole thing. I chuckle, as I was about to grab a chopsticks, a warm hand touches mine, I look at the person whom the hand belongs to. Her feline eyes meet my big ones, I quickly grab the chopstick and held it up to her, "Here."

 She blushes as she takes the chopsticks from my held out hand. I smile. Cute.

We finished our meal and are now about to go home, the girls insisted of driving me to my hotel so I just agreed. 

I opened the van door and bid my goodbyes to the girls. I walk inside my hotel but then I heard my phone ring. I took it out from my jean pocket and look at the message.

From: Jennie

        Don't forget that you're treating me for lunch tomorrow.

A smile crept on my face. Yep, we exchange contact numbers. I was the one who asked of course, she asked why and I just said so it's easier to contact my sister because she always forgets to open her messages. I don't know why I said it, I can make up a much better excuse to get her number but the real reason is that I just want her number, plain and simple. I just like to complicate my life.

To: Jennie

    Don't worry  shortie I haven't forgotten about it.

I smirk as I pressed send. Not even a minute later she replied,

From: Jennie

    Don't call me shortie! I'm average, you're just blessed with the genes of Goliath! 😾

I laughed, the emoji of an angry cat really got me. I shake my head in amusement and began to text a reply,

To: Jennie

     Sure, whatever you say shortie lol.

I pressed the send button as I made my way to my room grinning.

~~~

Hey guys, I managed to do another update today! I hope you enjoy it. I will try my best to update the next part asap. I'm sorry for the typos etc. I will try my best to make this story much more interesting. Thanks for reading,