Chapter 36

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

6:00 AM

     My eyelids flutter open, my arm slightly numb from the weight that is pressing on it. I slightly turn my head to face the most beautiful creature that has been created, her lips slightly parted, chest rising and falling and hair all over her face yet she still managed to look like a goddess while our limbs are tangled. I brush away the stray strands that is on her face, that caused her to slightly stir and inevitably, opening her eyes, a smile automatically make its way to her lips.

"G'morning." I greet, my voice husky from sleep.

She yawns cutely, "Good morning." she greets back, voice groggy and hoarse.  I was about to lean in for a kiss but her palm, stops me and pushes my face away from hers, "Brushing our teeth comes first before kissing." 

I pout and mumble out a whine but still complied and retrieve my arm from being Jennie's pillow, ignoring the way she was pouting while her eyes danced in amusement. I make my way towards our scattered clothes, finding the correct clothing while smirking knowingly as I felt her stares digging holes on my back.

"I know I'm hot baby so take a picture, it will last longer." I tease, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out she's blushing just based from the pillow that she threw on my back right after I said that.

Once I put on my boxers, I immediately went to my bathroom and brush my mouth while simultaneously ripping a spare toothbrush from its package and squeeze the toothpaste on it then made my way back to Jennie who was sitting on the bed, the duvet covering her naked body underneath. She looks at the toothbrush in my hand confusedly before she opens her mouth to talk but I immediately shove the toothbrush inside her mouth and continue to brush my teeth, ignoring her glares.

When we both finished rinsing off our mouth inside the bathroom, I didn't waste anymore time to capture her lips that made us both moan, my hands gliding down to her neck and collarbone until it finally reached her chest, where her hands gripping the duvet that's covering her magnificent assets.

"Leo..." she whines, but it's not clear if it's a whine that wants me to stop or continue so I went with the latter.

I hoist her up, her legs automatically wrap around my waist as I make my way to the bed, not removing our lips on each other.

"Leo, we gotta go get breakfast." Jennie says breathlessly once I lay her on the bed, my lips peppering kisses from her breast to her jaw.

"I wanna dive in to my dessert rather than breakfast right now." I answered seductively and made my way down her body, she whimpered once by breath hit her sex before I claimed my dessert.

And that everybody, is the best way to start your day.

~~~

   Sitting in class have been boring and at the same time, anxious because it totally slipped my mind that exams are starting today, it might be due to stress of the scandal but mainly I was just too preoccupied with the thoughts of Jennie, how she smells, her soft naked skin against mine, her feline eyes, full lips, mandu cheeks, just mainly her and just thinking about her makes my body hot and it is not completely appropriate 'cause I'm in the middle of exam, whenever I'm with Jennie, time and place doesn't matter. I'm just thankful that I studied a few days before so there's less chance I could butcher this.

I sighed as I slump back on my seat, Lucy looking at me amused once we passed our exam papers, "You okay there?"

"I fucking forgot that the start of exams are today and I only just remembered it when the professor handed out the answer sheets, thankfully I studied a few days before it it doesn't mean I'm not gonna butcher it." I exclaim, rubbing my face with my palms in exasperation.