Chapter 31

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

10:00 PM

       "It was too late."

Her brows knit into a confused frown, "What do you mean by that?"

I smiled sadly, "I could still remember like it was yesterday."

~~~

   "I'm gonna miss you."  she stated, her lips turned into a kissable pout.

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "I'm not going away forever, I'll be back soon and I promise to be back before your 18th birthday. But for now, make do with this." I said and grabbed the item out of my jean pocket and gave it to her.

She looks at me questioningly, "A dove key chain?"

"A white dove symbolizes a lot like, new beginnings. I want to start fresh with you, I know you know of my stupid ways in the past but I won't do that anymore, I'm gonna leave that behind in Thailand." I smile at her and cupped her cheeks, "Luck, because I don't know how the fuck did I get so lucky with you, when my actions didn't justify myself to get this freaking lucky." I laughed.

Her eyes were in an adoring shade of brown as her eyes are starting to become teary, "Peace. I'm in peace whenever you are with me, you make me calm and carefree and most especially, Love."

Her eyes widen in shock, tears now cascade down her cheeks and I wipe them with my thumb.

"I'm in love with you. Heck, I know it's too soon and I thought of my feelings for you over and over again and I reached the conclusion that I do love you." I state.

Her mouth was now gaping, "I-I...I don't know what to say..." she breathed out, her eyes look down on the floor like it was the most interesting thing

I tilt her chin, forcing her to look at me, "Hey , it's okay. I'm not demanding for your answer. You can take all the time that you need. I just wanted to take this off my chest. I felt like I wouldn't forgive myself if I left without telling you, even though I'm most probably gonna come back pretty soon." I grin.

She chuckles, and kisses my cheek before enveloping me in a hug which I immediately reciprocate.

"Come back soon okay?" she said, her voice muffled because she was pressed against my chest.

"I will, I promise. Wait for me will you?" I asked and tangled my fingers on her locks.

She pulls back with a small smile and gives me a nod which gave me a sense of reply. I pat her head gently,

"That's my girl. Well, now I gotta go." I said sadly and quickly hugged my friends and now what I consider my 2nd family. A few months ago, I couldn't even call their place home, now I find myself missing it even though I haven't left yet.  I waved my goodbye and went inside the airport, with my luggage in hand.

~~~

Bangkok, Thailand

9:00 AM