Chapter 18

Leo's P.O.V

Manila, Philippines

9:15 AM

          "So Leo how are your Mom and Dad?" Pa asked, as he gripped the steering wheel; his eyes on the road. I chuckled as I munch on my chicharon.

 "Well they're still kicking asses that's for sure both in the kitchen and to their children." I joked, earning a laugh from the three persons. 

"How's the chicharon by the way lil' lion?" Ma asked as she turns around and look at me with adoration and a bright smile. 

I smiled at her, "It's delicious Ma, I missed this, it would taste better with vinegar though", I replied and that made her smile widen.

"Oh good. I asked Marcus to buy it for me in Cebu when he was there few days ago because I know it's your favorite." 

"Thanks Ma. You know me too well." I grinned.

"Of course, I'm better than Sherlock Holmes when knowing what you like and dislike." she boasted making us all chuckle.

"Oh!" Alexis suddenly intercepted making us startled with me ended up choking a bit and hurriedly drank water.

 "Alexis what in the actual hell!? What is it?" Ma complained as she clutched her chest, probably to calm her eradicating fast heartbeat. 

"Sorry, I just remembered something. Lil' lion did you contact your sister and your parents?".

I quickly gulped down the water, "I haven't, thanks for reminding me. I'll do it now." I replied as I removed my phone from my jean pocket and started to text a reply,

To: Momma

        I just landed ma, gonna call you later. Love you.

and pressed send as I began to type another text,

To:  Elephant Sister

             Sis, I arrived  in the Philippines, I'm currently on the car with Alexis and her parents.

 and with that I pressed send and began to type another text to a certain person,

To: Jennie 

         Hey, I just arrived, I'm on the car right now. How's your day?"

I then pressed send again, and not even a minute later Jennie replied.

From: Jennie

     Good to know, and my day is going good. The girls and I have a performance later on so we're dressing up. ;)

"Shit!" I muttered

"Shit!" I muttered. Freaking down to earth gorgeous. How can she be that damn beautiful without much effort? I took a selfie and began to type a text.