Chapter 1

Leo's POV

Bangkok, Thailand

5:30 AM

     It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm all set to go to Korea. I took my luggage and went downstairs. I see my mom, dad and David waiting for me near the entrance door. 

"Good morning  people. You guys don't need to wake up early for me" I said earning a chuckle from David who slept over here last night just to send me off.

"Don't worry about it man." he grinned.

"That's right son. Since we won't see your ugly face  for 3 weeks, figured we send you off so you won't forget the faces of your beautiful and handsome parents." dad teased earning a chuckle from mom and David and an eye roll from me.  

"Alright, jokes aside. Be careful there okay? Don't do something stupid Leo and please don't be rash. I love you." mom said and kissed my cheek.

 I smiled sweetly at her and mouthed 'okay'. "Alright, I gotta go. See you in 3 weeks you guys." I waved goodbye and went outside where a car of my agency was waiting outside. I quickly hop in and give one last look at my home. 

We arrived at the airport by 6:00 and damn I am so sleepy. I am not a morning person, I look at my manager who was wide awake and enthusiastic. I frowned, how the hell can he be so enthusiastic early in the morning? 

"Let's go Leo, our plane's here" I nodded and sleepily walk to the plane.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea

3:30 PM

    We just arrived in Seoul and I'm in my  hotel room settling in. I hear a knock on my door. 

"Come in!" My manager went inside and sat on the bed while I text Lisa that I arrived. My manager called out to me, "Yeah?" I answered.  

"You are free today and tomorrow. The shoot will start on Friday and next week you're gonna attend the brand's event in which they are gonna properly introduce you as one of the face of  their brand." 

I nodded then took my bag that was beside me, I wore my sunglasses and went outside, "Be back before 9 PM." my manager demanded. I groan then inevitably nod. I take my phone out while walking out of my hotel and texted Lisa that I'm coming to their dorm. She replied in a matter of seconds saying yes.

I look at my phone to see if I'm on the right direction then look around and quickly took a picture and send it to my sister.

"Am I on the right track?"  I texted.

She replied after a few seconds.

"Yeah, you are. Just keep going, and once you turn right, that's it. :)" 

I did as I was told and kept going but unexpectedly it rained. "Fuck"! I cursed as I ran full speed. Once I was at the end of the street I turned right. I stopped for a bit to rest in the middle of the pouring rain, panting. When I look at the right I see the exact house that my sister sent to me. I sigh in relief and quickly pressed the doorbell. In just a few seconds the door swing open revealing a tall girl wearing a mask with the same big eyes as mine. I grinned and I clearly see that she was grinning as well even though she has her a mask covering half of her face. She took my wrist pulling me slightly so that I can come inside, freeing me from the rain.

She removed her mask then hugged me tight while squealing. I hugged her bag with the same tightness and laughed. 

She pulled away smiling from ear to ear, "Welcome to Korea lil' bro!" 

"Hello to you too sister!" I grinned. 

Her eyes went big when she noticed how soaked I am then look at her own clothes that has now wet stains. I laughed wholeheartedly, "Th...that's what you get...when you hug a wet person!" I say between fits of laughter, she narrowed her eyes on me and it took me 5 minutes to stop laughing then finally look at my sister. "But seriously I missed you sis." I smiled genuinely that caused Lisa to smile as well.

 "I missed you too. You should take a shower or you'll catch a cold." I nod then drop my bag to the floor. She gasped, " Aren't the inside of your bag wet too? Take the things out so it can dry." Lisa exasperated while I shook my head and chuckled, "Don't worry, my bag is waterproof and thank God I didn't take out a few of my clothes from my bag." Lisa nodded then went to the kitchen and started heating up some water.

"The bathroom is the door on the left after the kitchen. I'll cook you some ramen while you're showering" she informed.

I chuckled, "Ramen is the only thing that you don't burn sis."

"Shut it and go to the bathroom."

I smirked then complied. Once I got to the bathroom, I stripped my wet clothes off then turned on the shower. I sigh when the lukewarm water hit my body.

I sigh again contently then went out of the shower. I took the fresh towel that I saw in the small cabinet that is hanged in the wall then rubbed my hair for a minute then wrapped it around my waist. I look for my bag that contains my clothes but I remembered that I left it on the floor.

"Ah shit." I sigh.

I was about to open the door but it swing open before I even reach the doorknob, revealing a beautiful girl with cat like eyes and a gorgeous brunette hair. I stood there, frozen solid, when the girl turned her head in my direction she also froze in her place. A few seconds passed by and her small mouth turned into an 'O' shape then yelled, "Aaahhh!!!!Pervert!!! There is a pervert in our bathroom!!!" she quickly took whatever she has near then quickly hits me.

"Ow, what the fuck!? I'm not a pervert!"  I tried to explained then quickly catching her wrist midair to prevent her from hitting me. 

"Don't touch me you perv!" she yelled then kicked me to where the sun doesn't shine. I removed my hands from her wrist and quickly dropped to the floor holding my most precious gem while groaning and wincing in as I felt my eyes well up due to the excruciating pain.

"What's going on here!?" a female voice said.

"There is a fucking pervert in our bathroom, he tried to grab me so I kicked his nuts and go call the cops!" she said loudly, enough for the whole house to hear.

I hear fast, heavy footsteps incoming, "Oh my God Jennie!! That is not a pervert, that is my freaking brother!!" my sister's voice said and I looked up to see three girls shocked and my sister panicking then quickly helping me up.

~~~

    We were all in the living room now. I just got dressed in a black sweater and sweatpants. I'm praying to God that I can still use my gem and can still produce juniors. The atmosphere is thick with awkwardness.

 I sighed and spoke up, "Well, so much for a first impression." I look at Jennie who then meets my gaze, narrowing her eyes at me. 

"Well it's not my fault, I didn't know you were in the bathroom, and plus an unfamiliar man naked in the bathroom with only a towel wrapping on his waist in a girl's dormitory  is definitely classified as a pervert!" Jennie argued.

I scoffed, "I can't believe it! Here I am completely innocent with a hurt junior, which I'm now not sure if it's freaking capable of producing or using and you don't even fucking apologize!"

---

Hey guys! Chapter one is done with again 1000+ words. I hope you enjoy it, sorry for the typos and stuff.Next part is jennie's pov (I wont do a lot of jennie pov just some chapters)