Chapter 8

Jennie's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

12:20 PM

  Okay what just happened? I can feel my face blushing, I probably look like a ripe tomato. I can't look at Leo's face right now, I've embarrassed myself quite enough already. Another cough erupts through the room. We look up and see a waitress looking at us, more specifically looking at Leo. She's smiling seductively at him. I scrunch my eyebrows, obviously in annoyance. Well I guess she's also the one who stopped our near kiss which I'm half thankful and half disappointed. Leo raised his eyebrows, uninterested. 

The waitress puts a plate of sashimi, "We didn't order this." I say, annoyance intentionally slipping out .

She pretended not to notice which aggravated me further, "This is on me hottie, I'm Joo Hee by the way and can you give me your number?" she asks in a sickly sweet voice which made me gag in disgust. She turns to look at me and glares daggers. Oh now she noticed me huh. I can see Leo stifling a laugh in the corner of my eye. I just raise an eyebrow and put on my bitch face as I look at the now fuming waitress. 

"Can you go now? You're disturbing our meal and you can bring back your sashimi with you we can order our own." I say in a cool manner.

She glares further and takes something in her pocket and shoves it on Leo's hand, "Call me later hot shot." she winks at him, and takes the sashimi from the table and begins to leave but not without one last glare at me, I replied with a smirk that seemed to piss her off further as she angrily opens the door to the staff only room. That's when Leo bursts out laughing. I raise an eyebrow, pretending this was not amusing when really it was so funny. 

I wait for his laughter to subside, tears were forming in the corner of his eyes. I was trying so hard not to laugh along with him as his laugh was so contagious, much like as his sister's laughter.

When his laughter finally subsided, I held up my hand. He looks at me questioningly, "What?"

"Give me the paper that the waitress gave you" I say sternly, regaining my composure for my irritated facade.

He raises an eyebrow, "Why?"

"So I can rip it duh." I reply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why would you rip it?" he asks.

"Just give it." this time I demanded.

"You know,  you're acting like a possessive girlfriend." he replies, amused as he hands me the piece of paper. 

He's right, why am I acting like a possessive girlfriend? It doesn't make sense. 

"I'm just taking care of you, your sister will kill me if a desperate girl like that will lay a hand on you." I reply, and ripped the piece of paper.

"Did she say that now?" he asked, amusement still in his tone as he takes a sip on his lemon juice.

"Yep, she said that you're a chick magnet so she asked me to watch over you, to make sure girls like that stay away from you." I reply and shrugged my shoulder and take a bite from my tuna sushi roll.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea

5:00 P.M

    It was now the last photoshoot session in the afternoon, 5 shots left and we're done. I got changed into a floral sundress,while Leo got dressed into a striped polo shirt and beach shorts, his messy raven hair complimenting his outfit which I found hot. Anything looks good on him basically, he's a model after all.