Chapter 13

Leo's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

8:30 AM

       It's been two days since then. It all happened in a flash, I did it before I can even control myself. I wasn't supposed to feel like this, why am I like this? , and the worst part is I didn't regret it...I didn't regret kissing Jennie Kim, instead I was feeling the opposite of it.  I feel satisfied, like it was supposed to happen from the start, it was bound to be. But I'm not sure what I'm- we're supposed to do now. What happened two days ago is still clear as day in my mind. 

Flashback

     I rested my forehead on hers, loving her fast breathing, synchronizing with mine. Her minty breath was hitting my face. I was about to kiss her again when she bit her lip but then a sharp pain hit my left cheek, the sound of a hand hitting my face resonated throughout the room, and before I can even register what happened, she pushed me away and went inside her room with a loud shut.

She didn't went outside for the rest of the night. The girls asked me what happened because Jennie wasn't answering the calls from the girls so I just told them that she was tired and went to sleep early. My sister was not buying it though because when the girls was busy watching TV, my sister and I went into her room.

"Okay, spill the beans Leo Manoban Bruschweiler." she said sternly as she plop onto her bed, beside me.

"There's nothing to spill about Phiesaaw." I replied nonchalantly.

She then sits up and looks at me knowingly, "I may be dense sometimes but I know you too well Noongtsjaaj. What really happened between you and Jennie when we were gone?" she asked curiously, slightly narrowing her eyes.

I sigh, "Nothing, really." I reply blankly.

"Bullsh*t Leo!" She cursed loudly, startling me a little. 

My sister rarely curse, she only curses when she's really frustrated, angry, upset, pissed off or really worried. In this case, I think she's really frustrated with me because I'm not giving her answers and believe me when I say that when she's frustrated the other person will be the one to be much more frustrated and then inevitably spill the beans. I sighed and prepared myself.

"I can read you like an open book Leo, we have been together for as long as I can remember! The last time you were like this was 2 f*cking years ago! You can be so f*cking dense to the point that I get so frustrated and want to punch your head in order for you to see it. It was the same case with you know who 2 years ago and that was the first time I saw you acting exactly what you're acting right now with Jennie." she trails off, "You're confused, bewildered of what you're feeling right now, despite experiencing it in the past." she looks at me gently and holds my hand, squeezing it a little, "Liking someone." she said seriously and gave me a small smile.

I gulped nervously. No it can't be, we barely know each other for me to like her already. "No that's impossible Lili. I can't like her, we barely know each other and she still has my heart."  I answered, lowering my head, not wanting her to see my vulnerable expression.

She lifts up my chin, forcing me to look straight into her eyes which were filled with adoration and love, "Liking someone cannot be judged just by the length of the time you spent together Leo. It just happens, without you knowing and I know she still has your heart but allow yourself to be happy, you deserve it." she gave me her sweetest smile and pulls me into a hug which I gladly returned.

Back to the present.

      I sighed as I stood up from the bed and quickly fixed my semi formal white long sleeved shirt and and grabbed my tux jacket hanged on a chair, just in time for my phone to ring. I quickly take it out from the pocket of my slacks, it was my manager, I quickly answered it.

"Hello." 

"Get your butt down here right now Leo, our ride is here."  Chai said sternly,

"I'm on my way." I replied nonchalantly and ended the call, plugging my earbud before shoving it back to my pocket, grabbing my small backpack from my bed and went to the lobby. 

Chai was dressed a bit more formal than he usually was, we hop inside the black van. Today is the day the brand will introduce both Jennie and I as the face of their brand and at the same time there will also be a fashion show, which means a lot more media, paparazzi and a much longer sermon from Chai, which I can now expertly ignore. This will also be the first time that Jennie and I will face since the events two days ago, she ignored my calls and texts so I'm quite nervous to face her today. 

I felt the van stopped and a slight nudge from Chai who was right beside me indicated that we arrived. The van door opened, revealing a red carpet runaway and a whole lot of paparazzi snapping pictures. My manager went out of the van first and I followed, leaving my small backpack on my seat, cameras immediately snapped at lightning speed.

"I'll go find the event coordinator, just follow the red carpet and Jennie's manager texted me just now that they're near and she'll just meet you midway." Chai whispered before dispersing into the crowd. Okay, here we go Leo... 

I flashed my usual smile and started walking forward, occasionally stopping to pose for the cameras. It didn't take more time as more cars start flooding in, revealing both powerful businessmen and celebrities. But when I saw one particular person stepped out of a black van, I swore to God that I completely forgot to breath for a minute. I sucked in a long silent breath, taking in the gorgeous figure that is getting closer and closer to me, occasionally stopping to pose for the cameras. I snapped out from my trance once she turned to look at me. I think I just saw her glare at me for a second before giving me her practiced gummy smile.  

I waited for her to reach me before giving her a small smile, "Hi.." I greeted her awkwardly. "Hi" she replies coldly, making me flinch slightly, but of course other people didn't see ot nor hear our conversation because we're speaking really low.

I slide an arm around her waist and pull her towards me slightly and pose for the cameras. I took a quick glance and admired her beauty just for a second.

Why'd you have to be so beautiful Jennie?

~~~

heyyyyyy guys!!!exams r finally over and i'm hoping for the best and also as a celebration,  an update!!! I pushed through even though i'm hella tired, thank u for the reads btw!! I hope it's not too boring. I promise it'll be much more interesting because I will reveal a new character pretty soon. Can you guys guess what will be his/her role in the story? ;) btw Leo and  Jennie's outfit above.