Chapter 16

Leo's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

8:00 AM

         After the serious talk with Jennie, we became much closer. Occasionally holding hands and stuff, when we're alone of course. We really did make the best out of my remaining time these past 3 days since I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow. I already informed my parents, sister and Chai about this. They allowed me to go. I was surprised with Chai though, I thought I had to beg him in order for me to go but instead he told me that I can go but I should be back after a week. A week is all I need. 

We have a mall event today so I quickly get changed into my outfit and grabbed my phone then went into the lobby. Chai as usual is waiting for me, dressed in a black suit. I called out to him, "Chai!" He turns his head towards me and stood up, and straightens his clothing as he began to walk towards me. 

"Did you pack everything for tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah and I'm surprised you actually let me go." I replied, as I put my hands on the pockets of my sweatpants. 

"Don't get used to it Leo. I let you go because I thought you needed a little break and it's that day right?"  Chai answered, his expression softens as he said that. Even though Chai is strict and annoying as hell, he's like a second father to me so he knows almost everything about me.

I sighed and gave him a small smile to assure him, "Yeah it is, don't worry Alexis is with me and it's about time I go back, it's been far too long." 

He nods in response as he gives me a smile on his own. A smiling Chai is a very rare commodity, he only smiles once in a blue moon...well not really. He checks his watch, "I think our ride's here, let's go." he announces. I mumbled a small 'okay' and follow him out of the building. A van parked right in front of us and Chai goes into the front seat, I was about to open it but it opened before I can even reach it, it revealed the girl who's been invading my thoughts for the past days. Her gummy smile is on display as she pulls me inside the car and closes the door behind me and made me sit beside her.

"Well someone's eager to see me even though we saw each other yesterday." I teased, a smirk making its way to my lips.

She rolls her eyes playfully and nudges me gently, "Don't get cocky Manoban." 

"Oh come on Kim!" I whined playfully.

She pulled my ear towards her, and kissed my cheek making me shut up from my whining. "Well that was effective." she smirked, I can clearly see amusement in her eyes. This woman will be the death of me. Thank God that we're the only ones in here because our managers is in the front seat or else I won't get any of this.

"Hey that is not fair! You can't do that!" I whined yet again.

"Oh don't be such a baby Manoban." she teased, crossing her arms.

I pout and was about to say something when she beat me to it, "By the way, are you done packing?" she asked, sadness slipping out of her tone. I sighed and gave a small smile, "Yeah." I replied. 

"When are you going back to Korea?" she asked yet again.

I sighed and cupped her cheek, "I don't know yet..." I answered truthfully, she looked crestfallen and that made my heart clench in pain, like it was stabbed by a thousand needles, "These past three days has been one of the best moments of my life Jennie. I'll come back, I promise and by that time I think I'll be ready to tell you everything." I said and she gave a small smile.

"Do you want to see me off tomorrow?" I asked. 

She shakes her head and looks at me disappointingly, "I can't I'm sorry, we have something scheduled tomorrow, but I'll call you before I go."

 "It's okay, I understand." I said and interlock are fingers, making her smile.

~~~

       We sat on the chair, facing the cameras and the audience, some were chanting our names. I waved to the audience, "Oh my God! Leo just waved at me!" I heard a girl say, "No! He was waving at me!" another girl argued, "Can you both shut up! We all know that it was me!" another girl interjects. I chuckled and shake my head in amusement. I felt a pinch on my thigh, making me hiss in pain, I covered my mouth quickly before it could be too loud. I look at Jennie who was glaring at me for a second before diverting her attention back to the front. Well someone's jealous. I smirked mentally.

"Good day everyone, welcome to the official opening of M Fashion line! As you might know, this is the second branch of this brand in Myeong-dong and to celebrate, we have here the new faces of M fashion line, where they will be answering a few of your questions and later on, sign the billboard inside the store.", the MC announced enthusiastically. 

The audience claps and cheers and the MC opens the small envelop, "Okay let's start, the first question comes from Lee Song Mi." the MC announced as a girl stands up from the audience. A staff gave her a microphone as she smiled brightly at us, which we gladly returned.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am Lee Song Mi and my question for you guys is how did you prepare for this photoshoot?"

 Jennie was the first one to speak, "For me, I didn't prepare that much I told myself that I need to relax and to think that this is not a big deal which in reality, it is a big deal." Jennie answered with her million dollar smile.

"I mean if you consider playing video games as preparation then sure." I humored which some of the audience laughed.

 The girl laughed,"that would be all, thanks for answering."  she replied before sitting.

~~~

      Finally that's done. I plopped into my bed lazily and grabbed my phone to dial my sister. After a few rings, she answered.

"Hello"  she said, her voice husky.

I chuckled, "Sorry did I woke you up?"

I heard her chuckle,"Yeah you did but anyway what do you want?"

"You know I'm going back to the Philippines right?" I hear her hummed in response, "My flight is 6:00 AM and I'd be gone for a week after that I'll be going back to Thailand..."

"Yeah and?"

"I'm thinking of moving to Korea sis..."

"WHAT!?"  she screamed loudly, making me pull back my phone from my ears and hiss from her loud voice, covering my ears.

"Geez, lower your voice sis, you're gonna make me deaf."

"What?Why? Do our parents know?" she exclaimed. I sighed, "Not yet, I'm gonna tell them when I get back home and please don't tell the girls about this, especially Jennie." I warned. I can almost see her smirk when I mentioned Jennie. "Why Jen-" I cut her off, "I'll tell you next time, see you." I ended the call and closed my eyes, the darkness comforting me.

Philippines huh....after 2 years

~~~

Guys new chapter is out, thank God. I'll be introducing new characters that played big roles on Leo's life next chapter so stay tuned for that! thanks for reading u guys!!! Xoxo