hinata x terushima → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x terushima yūji

requested by: XxRoomixX

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

「 3rd pov 」

"yūji~"

"shōyō~"

hinata giggled at terushima's impersonation of himself. on the other hand, terushima was in awe of hinata's blinding smile.

currently, the two were on the floor with blankets and pillows surrounding them as they watched a movie. hinata was in terushima's lap, very comfortable, as they held hands under the blankets.

the movie was very boring, so instead of watching the movie they decided to just crack jokes a wrestle around and form a tickle fight. that was until they both got tired and ended up cuddling and holding hands watching the boring movie.

shōyō looked over at the popcorn bowl and noticed it was empty, only small kernels that were unpopped were left at the bottom of the bowl. he got up to go make some more, but was quickly yanked back down by a pair of long arms.

"nooo~ you can't go! i'm so comfortable!"

"don't you want more popcorn?" shōyō giggled

terushima thought for a moment. he still had to process hinatas cute giggle before thinking about the question. hinata just stared in amusement, even more giggles falling out of his mouth.

"i...um...uh...y-yes! yes! i do!" terushima shot up, his hands waving in the air as he finally found himself an answer.

hinata couldn't hold in his giggles anymore and begun laughing out loud falling onto his back. soon terushima was on the floor with him, laughing like crazy. hinata slowly turned his head towards terushima, laughter changing into giggles that were being kept behind a pair of lips, and making eye contact with him before erupting in loud laughter again.

hinata quickly grabbed the bowl and ran to the kitchen to calm himself down. if he didn't, something else may have happened. he would've been so embarrassed if it happened! right in front of his boyfriend too!

he put two bags of popcorn in the microwave before setting a timer for 3 minutes and sat on the counter, waiting for the popcorn to finish popping.

he looked up from his phone when he felt an eerie presence behind him. he slowly looked back, only to see nothing there.

'probably just yūji being creepy...' he thought to himself. thinking nothing of it, he went back to looking at his phone while waiting for the popcorn once more.

not long after though, he felt the presence again. this time, with his eyebrows furrowed, he looked behind himself again. nothing.

"yūji?" nothing was heard.

"terushima yūji i swear to the volleyball gods if you're messing with me." he said angrily, "you know i don't like to be scared. remember last time you scared me? i bitch slapped you that's what. nows not the time to scare me!"

still, no sounds were heard from terushima who was supposedly in the living room.

unsure, hinata turned back around to face the microwave. he sat there in silence before the microwave went off, signaling that the popcorn was done.

he got off the counter and grabbed a kitchen knife that was close to him and held it in protection of himself. he looked down and stared at bright green eyes and black fur. he stood there for a moment.

the microwave still beeping behind him, the black cat staring at him, and there he was holding a knife thinking the cat was going to kill him.

'thank fuck it's just yūjis cat.' he sighed, looking down to the ground in relief.

he smiled at the cat and set the knife down where it was before. he opened the microwave and poured all the popcorn into the bowl that the couple were using earlier into their movie marathon.

he threw away the wrappers of the popcorn bags before grabbing the bowl and walking back to terushima's living room, the cat following close behind.

he walked in to see terushima inside the blankets and snoring loudly.

'no wonder he didn't respond to me' he giggled and rolled his eyes.

he set the bowl down and laid next to his boyfriend who was still soundly sleeping. hinata picked up the remote and turned on another movie so he could eat the popcorn, after all that he couldn't let it go to waste!

halfway into the movie, terushima's mother came home only to find hinata cuddling into yūji and the said male was clinging onto hinata like he was gonna lose him.

yūjis mother smiled and pulled the blanket up on the two before walking to her own room to sleep, leaving the couple in each other's arms.

x

ahh! my first one shot for this book! i hope you liked it and i hope that the person who requested this enjoyed it as well and met their expectations!

it's a little tough writing a story without someone giving me a plot at first but then i think about the readers and how i know they'll like what i write sometimes ><

thank you to the people who like this book! i'm really glad i started it :)

have a good day/evening/or night

- author