Episode 10: Kanima problems! Chapter 3: Saving Derek and Killing the Creature!

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "What the Hell Stiles?"
Stiles: "What???"
Scott: "Why we're you being harsh to him?"
Syrus: "Harsh? No! Stiles, why were you such a BITCH to him?"
Stiles: "Excuse me?"
Scott: "Syrus easy!"
Stiles: "I'm sorry that I'm the only Charmed One who is worried about this half Kanima half Demon hybrid creature running around town but, just because you two are more worried about talking to a friend, than vanquishing this thing, doesn't mean that I'm the same!"
Syrus: "SERIOUSLY? 'THAT FRIEND', JACKSON, NEEDED US! HE CAME TO US FOR SOME EMOTIONAL SUPPORT SINCE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HE OPENS UP TO, THAT'S STILL ALIVE, IS IN A FIGHT WITH HIM! OK? THAT MEANS THAT WE NEED TO BE THERE FOR HIM! LISTEN TO HIM! HELP HIM!
Scott: " SYRUS! Enough!!!"

There was dead silence for a few seconds!

Syrus: "What is up with you? You know ever since he showed up earlier today you been very dismissive and uncaring towards him! Why?"
Stiles: "You know what? I don't even know what your talking about so just drop it!"
Scott: "Wait! Is seeing him again bringing up memories of when he was just 'Jackson the bully' and so there's some tension for you?"
Stiles: "I don't know! OK! I like Jackson now he's a good guy, but that's the problem! I'm not ready to completely forgive him yet! Scott you maybe are but I'm not just yet!"
Syrus: "OK! I know how bad the bullying that Jackson did to you and Scott was, but that doesn't give you the right to treat him like that when he's in that condition and is in pain like, especially after he's changed, and after how many years have passed since then!"

Suddenly the Kanima-Demon hybrid barged in through the glass of the conservatory doors, knocks everyone down, knocks Derek out, and runs away!

Stiles: "What the Hell? How is it that easy to take us down like that?"
Scott: "Because he took us by surprise! And now he's got Derek!"
Stiles: "Well come on, let's go save him!"
Syrus: "No! I'll go save him, but Stiles after what you did to Jackson, you don't deserve to be your boyfriend's hero!"
Stiles: "Are you serious?"
Syrus: "Maybe next time you'll be more respectful to someone who's in that condition and needs us! Scott stay here with him, if I do need your help then I'll call for you and then you just remote orb yourself to me, Piper make sure he stays here!"
Scott and Piper (in unison): "Got it!"
Syrus: "Jeep Keys!"

Suddenly they telekinetically orbed into his hand and he left to find Derek!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After searching all around town driving, it was night! Syrus finally came up with a plan.

Syrus: "Before this day starts to end, Help me find my brother's boyfriend!"

Suddenly his phone lit up with the GPS guiding him near a lake at Golden Gate Park! Syrus quickly starts the jeep back up and drove and followed the GPS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Syrus finally arrives at Golden Gate Park, he gets out of the jeep and starts running through Golden Gate Park until he spots a lake, and the Kanima-Demon hybrid getting ready to feast on Derek!

Syrus: "HEY!!!"

The Kanima-Demon hybrid looked towards Syrus! Syrus starts running towards the two and he got close enough for the Kanima-Demon hybrid to recognize him. Syrus stopped and squinted his eyes sending the Kanima-Demon hybrid flying backwards! Syrus then ran towards Derek!

Derek: "Syrus?!?"
Syrus: "Yeah it's just me! He paralyzed you didn't he?"
Derek (sarcastically): "No I'm just fixing to let him kill me for fun!"
Syrus: "OK last time I checked, Stiles was the sarcastic one in y'alls relationship!"
Derek: "Watch out!"

Suddenly the Kanima-Demon hybrid had a fireball flying towards him and Syrus squinted his eyes and changed the fireball's direction! Syrus started practically wrestling the Kanima-Demon hybrid while practically bobbing and weaving from it's tail! Then finally, Syrus came up with an idea! Syrus grabs the Kanima-Demon hybrid and threw him, and himself, into the lake. The Kanima-Demon hybrid started whaling and swinging his arms around! Syrus got out of the lake and watched as the Kanima-Demon hybrid suddenly become motionless!