Episode 3 Feeling Guilty! Chapter 2: Hating Myself!

Scott has moved on and isn't feeling guilty anymore and understood what Syrus was saying! However, deep down inside, Stiles still feels guilty and even hates himself now!

Scott: "Ugh! I am getting really tired of getting thrown into a wall everytime that water tentacle demon attacked us!"
Piper: "Well, at least it's over!"
Syrus: "Yeah and I'm just glad we finally found a way to vanquish that thing! Too bad it took six days to do it!"
Derek: "But y'all did finally do it! And it's because of Stiles remembering what electricity does to water! Great job, babe!"

Stiles was getting too deep into his thoughts that it started to take an emotional tole on him and started to make him feel depressed!

Derek (in a concerned voice): "Babe?"

Stiles still didn't answer!

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "STILES???"
Stiles (coming back to reality): "What? Oh right, no problem, it was no big deal!"
Piper (in a concerned voice): "Are you OK?"
Stiles: "Yeah, I'm fine!"
Scott: "Are you sure?"
Stiles: "Yeah I'm fine! Don't worry!"
Syrus: "Ok, if you say so!"

Everyone walked out and left Stiles alone! But Derek and Scott were worried, and deep down inside, so was Syrus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles was having a nightmare that seemed more like an Orbed Premonition! It started with Boyd and Erica dying, then Allison and Aiden, then the times that Lydia has almost died, then the times that Malia has almost died, then the times that Kira has almost died, then the times that Liam and Hayden have almost died, then the times that Mason and Corey have almost died, then the times that Derek has almost died! Then it got really frfrightening, he then saw Piper die from a demon because of him messing up, then he saw the same thing happen with Derek, then he saw it happen with his brothers!

Stiles (waking up sweating and screaming): "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Stiles glanced at his phone and alarm clock and saw that it was only 4:00 AM! Derek rose up from the bed and then accidentally scared Stiles for a second!

Derek: "Hey, hey, hey, hey! It's me! Don't worry you're safe! What's wrong? Are you ok?"
Stiles: "Once I see Syrus, Scott and Aunt Piper; I will be!"

Stiles then got up and ran out of his room and down the hall! He ran to Scott's room first since it was closest to his and woke Scott up.

Stiles (while shaking Scott): "Scott wake up! Scott Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!"
Scott: "What, what, what, what do you want?"

Stiles was suddenly not as anxious! He then ran out of Scott's room and towards Syrus' room, while being followed by Scott and Derek, and Piper who was woken up by all of the comotion! Stiles ran to Syrus and woke him up!

Stiles (while shaking Syrus): "Syrus!!! SYRUS!!! Wake up bro! Come on man wake up!"
Syrus (while annoyed and a little confused): "Stiles??? What the Hell man? Bro what's wrong?"
Stiles (while relieved): "Uhh nothing, nevermind! Sorry just go back to sleep!"

Stiles walked back out of Syrus' room but was followed by Syrus! When everyone was in the hallway, everyone was really concerned about Stiles!

Piper: "Stiles what happened?"
Stiles: "Nothing nevermind!"
Derek: "Babe, seriously you need to talk to us!"
Stiles: "It was just a dream!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles!?!"
Stiles (giving in): "Ok, it wasn't a dream it was a nightmare that felt more like an Orbed Premonition! It started with Boyd and Erica dying, then Allison and Aiden, then the times that Lydia has almost died, then the times that Malia has almost died, then the times that Kira has almost died, then the times that Liam and Hayden have almost died, then the times that Mason and Corey have almost died, then the times that Derek has almost died! Then it got really frightening, I then saw Piper die from a demon because of me messing up, then I saw the same thing happen with Derek, then I saw it happen with Syrus and Scott! So I kind of panicked! But now that I know that it was just a nightmare it's fine!"
Piper: "Are you sure you're okay!"
Stiles: "Yes! I said, I'm fine!!!"
Syrus, Scott, and Derek (in unison): "Stiles!?!"
Stiles: "OK! Honestly, I don't know but it will be tomorrow's problem! Everyone just go back to bed!"

Even though everyone was still very worried about Stiles, they all went back to bed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, while talking to Piper, Syrus and Scott realized what has triggered Stiles' behavior and his nightmare! Derek and Stiles came down stairs to find Piper, Syrus, and Scott at the dining room table with breakfast ready!

Piper: "Morning boys!!!"
Scott: "Hey guys!!!"
Syrus: "Sleep good this time?"
Piper and Scott (in unison): "Syrus???"
Syrus: "Sorry! I'm just worried and concerned about you, Stiles! We all are!"
Stiles: "About?"
Derek: "Well, maybe about how you've been feeling these past two days!"
Piper: "And a little bit about how you've been acting!"
Scott: "And your Orbed Premonition dream that you had last night!"
Stiles: "No! Guys I told I'm fine now! Ok? It's nothing..."
Syrus (interupting Stiles): "We know what's causing it! It's that deep down inside you still feel guilty about Allison's death!"
Stiles: "Guys,..."
Scott: "Yeah but bro it's not your fault! We keep telling you that it was... "
Stiles: "The Nogitsuné spirit yeah, right, Ok! Who used me and possessed me to be able to do it! Because I wasn't strong enough to fight him off! Well, you keep telling me that I am strong! WELL IF I AM SO STRONG THEN HOW COME I COULDN'T KEEP IT FROM KILLING HER! KEEP ME FROM KILLING HER, AND AIDEN, AND GET MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE I CARE ABOUT FREE FROM THE NOGITSUNÉ SPIRIT??? I'm out of here!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles?!?"
Stiles: "You two don't even think about following me! Trust me it's best for all of us if you don't!"

Stiles went outside and got in his Jeep and went anywhere but the house! Fortunately, he had the day off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After calming down at a dog park, since the only other two places he has to go to are work and Piper's restaurant, he came home! A golden retriever-german shepherd mixed dog, with a collar that had nothing but a triquetra on it's dog tag, followed him home! So he brought it inside! It had the physical body and head appearance of a golden retriever but had the fur color of a German Shepherd, with bright blue eyes!

Syrus: "Hey! Where did you get the dog?"
Stiles: "It followed me home! It's a golden retriever-german shepherd mix with bright blue eyes! Look!"

Syrus and Scott look closer into the dogs eyes noticed how beautiful the dog's bright blue eyes looked!

Scott: "Nice!"
Stiles: "I asked all around the dog park! No one recognized!?!" (lifting the dog Lion King style) "...him!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Oh!!!"

Stiles sat the dog down on the ground and he hopped up onto the couch!

Syrus: "Can we just talk?"
Scott: "Upstairs please?"
Stiles: "Yeah!"