Episode 15: Someone from the Past! Chapter 5: He's gone!

An hour later Stiles was sitting at the back of an ambulance van, still butt naked and still only wearing Derek's leather jacket! He was getting checked but every time someone tries to check him, he scoots away from them, which is what happens to a lot to victims of rape! Syrus, Scott, and Derek couldn't take it anymore!

Syrus: "Ok clearly he doesn't feel comfortable with touch right now.
Scott: "Yeah so can you just examine him without having to touch him?"
Doctor: "We need to feel if any bones are broken or feel if any non-visible injuries happened! Besides I noticed he's ok with you four and officer Michaels touching him!"
Piper: "Because he knows us and trusts us, and for God sake we're his family!"

Derek got protective and started hugging Stiles to comfort him.

Doctor: "Either you can let me check you now, or I will have to get a warrent and force you to the hospital and get checked!"
Stiles: "Fine!" *pointing to his family* "But one of them has to do it!"

Syrus, Scott, Derek, and Piper look at each other. Then Derek steps up!

Derek: "I'll do it! But if it becomes too much for you to handle, you tell me and I'll immediately stop and take a step back! Ok?"
Stiles: "Ok! Go!"

Derek started with Stiles' arms and shoulders, and then he carefully checked his legs. He noticed the small rope burns on his wrists and ankles.

Derek: "So far he seems to only have some small rope burns on his wrists and ankles. Stiles, you ready for me to move on?"

Stiles shakes his head, takes off Derek's leather jacket and covered his legs and private parts! Derek would barely touch Stiles when checked Stiles stomach, chest, sides, and back! He noticed two marks on his back, a bite mark at the top and some rope burns from the rope rubbing against the bottom of his back!

Derek: "There are two marks on his back, a bite mark at the top and some rope burns from the rope rubbing against the bottom of his back! Ok Stiles, it's over!"

Stiles puts Derek's leather jacket back on!

Doctor: "Actually, since this a rape case, we have to check, well you know!"
Derek: "I will do that in the privacy of our own home and if we find something we will let a doctor know!"
Doctor: "We can't file a report without checking him one hundred percent for injuries!"
Scott: "My mom is a nurse, if we find something we'll tell her ok, now back off!"
Doctor: "I a sure you that it shouldn't take him long!"
Syrus "ENOUGH!!! You got what you needed, now let us be, NOW!!!"
Doctor: "Fine! But you better hope nothing else is wrong with him!"

The doctor left and Piper and the boys kind of formed a protective circle around Stiles while the cops were bringing out Marcus to the cop car! Joey walked over to Stiles to check up on him, but unfortunately, to also question him.

Joey: "Hey, are you ok?"
Stiles: "No but...I'll make it, somehow!"
Joey: "Um, I really hate that I have to ask this right now, but I need you to explain what happened exactly!"
Syrus: "Come on Joey, he's been through a lot today!"
Scott: "Yeah, don't you think that can wait until tomorrow?"
Stiles: "Guys, it's ok! So um I was leaving the station last night, as you know, and I heard something so I looked around and there was nothing there, so I made into my Jeep and put the keys into ignition and then I felt a really strong pain on my head suddenly! Then when I woke up and Marcus had me tied to a chair in there and had stolen my gun from me while I was knocked out. He was wanting me to get back together with him, so when I thought I had an opportunity, I kicked him hard in the shin and thought I could wiggle free from the ropes, but he pointed the gun at me so I stopped struggling and just let him talk. Later he stripped down to nothing but his underwear, and he pointed the gun at me to let him take off my shirt and undo my belt! Then he took off my pants my underwear! Then he took off his own underwear!"