Episode 7: The Woogyman/Nexus Possession! Chapter 5: Fixing the Book!

Three days later in the attic, Syrus, Scott, and Stiles are cleaning up.

Stiles: "So, Johnson said that it was only a two week suspension."
Scott: "It doesn't seem fair, it wasn't even Joey's fault."
Stiles: "Well, what was he gonna do? Plead shadowed? Anyway, everyone seems to be back to normal but that doesn't erase their actions."
Scott: "Yeah, well, I wish it did, it could get me off Dr. Anderson's bad side, as if he has a good one now."
Syrus: "I'm beginning to wonder if I have a good one. (Scott and Stiles stare at him.) Well, I am. I mean, up until now, I didn't even think I had a dark side. I mean, not any more so than anyone else."
Scott: "Yeah, well the important thing is the good side won out."
Syrus: "Yeah, but I must have been more susceptible than either one of you, otherwise he wouldn't of chosen me, right? Right!"
Stiles: "You were the only one that was born in the house, that makes you more connected to it. That spiritual nexus thing."
Syrus: "That's exactly my point. I could go either way. Good or evil! Kinda freaky! I also think that me having anger issues in the past and them seeping through every once in a while also helped! I do have to tell you I am gonna miss that new power though. It was so fun."

Syrus walks across the rug and steps on the loose floorboard that made a creaking noise! Syrus then remembered the page!

Syrus: "Oh I forgot!"

Syrus then pulls the rug over and pulls out the floorboard!

Scott and Stiles (in unison): "What?"

Syrus grabs the tiny folded page from the book!

Syrus: "I think I should return this and put it back in the book!"

Syrus walks over to the Book of Shadows and starts flipping the pages! Scott and Stiles then walk to each side of Syrus and stand beside him! Syrus finally finds where he ripped the page out! Syrus then unfolds the ripped out page and holds it directly out into the air, even with his head but directly out! Syrus then remembered the spell that he needed!

Syrus: "OK! Here I go! 'Let the object of objection become but a dream, as I cause the scene to become unseen!'"

Suddenly the ripped page flew out of his hand and into the book and the rip started magically repairing itself and it went away!

Syrus: "There we go! Good as... Old!"

Piper and Derek walk into the attic! Piper immediately starts asking questions since Derek only told her about the brothers having to face the Woogyman/Nexus!

Piper: "OK! Who was possessed by it? Is it back in the crack? Is everyone OK?"

Syrus: "I was possessed! Yes it's back in the crack! And yes we're OK! In fact, I've gotten over my fear and problem with basements now! In fact, I think that that's a good place for us to practice our fighting skills against demons and warlocks that don't involve our powers! What do you guys think?"
Scott:  "I'm OK with that! Stiles?"
Stiles: "Yeah for sure!"
Piper: "Wow, possessed by the Woogyman/Nexus for a day and now confident to schedule fighting skill practices in the very room he used to fear!"
Syrus: "Well, I realize I'd rather get over this, as I quote you and Derek, 'silly and ridiculous fear' than lose my brothers to evil. Even worse, have evil cause me to kill them myself!"
Scott and Stiles (in unison): "Amen to that!"

Everyone kind of laughed at the comment!