Episode 1 The Hidden Halliwells! Chapter 1: A Secret Revealed!

It was midnight! The restaurant that was named Halliwell's was completely empty, except for one person! A dark brunette woman was sitting at the bar getting drunk. Turns out that she was the owner who's been depressed for quite some time! Her name was Piper Halliwell! A few years ago, something happened to her and her family that made her go into depression and she immediately shut down the restaurant and hasn't opened it back up since!

Just then, some blue and white orbs started to appear not too far away from Piper, and when she saw them Piper was annoyed and furious!

Piper (furiously): "If you think that you can just show up here and talk to me and be all elder-like to me, boy who the hell do you think you are!!!"
Unknown Whitelighter: "I'm not an elder, Piper. I'm just a whitelighter, and once a friend,"
Piper: "No it can't be!"

Piper turned around and saw none other than Andrew 'Andy' Trudeau!

Piper (annoyed): " You again!?"
Andy: " Yep, me again!"
Piper: "Listen unless you are able to give me what I want I want nothing to do with any whitelighter and elder!"
Andy: "Piper, I know you're furious..."Andy was cut off!
Piper (furiously yelling at the top of her lungs): "No I'm not just angry, I'm Fuckin' PISSED OFF!!! Don't you understand my husband is dead, my kids are dead, my sisters are dead, my nieces are all dead, my nephew is dead, and my brother-in-laws are both dead! THEY'RE ALL JUST DEAD!!! AND NOTHING CAN BRING THEM BACK NOW! THEY'RE ALL DEAD BUT YET I'M SOMEHOW THE ONLY ONE WHO SURVIVED THE MASSACRE THAT THE DEMONS SOMEHOW DID!!! So UNLESS You have someway of bringing them all back, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!"
Andy: "PIPER!!!"
Piper: "WHAT???"
Andy: "They know who their biological family is now, and they're looking for you now. It's time!"
Piper (annoyed): "They??? You mean him, and no I'm not doing this! I am not raising him! He isn't mine to raise and teach magic to! I'm done with magic!"
Andy: "Piper, you and Leo helped me help Prue give birth to our oldest son, remember that! Well, a year later we had another son, then the year after that we had a third son! We gave them up to be adopted by three different families! When our middle son went to second grade, they met each other and became best friends and have been ever since! Now they have found out that they're what they've always wanted to be, biological brothers! Also, they've found out about their biological family and that you are their last living family member of their biological family! They're going to try to find you and meet you, especially since they don't want to leave you alone now that they know that they're your family too."
Piper: "No I will not do this just so the stupid Charmed Ones can be reconstituted!"
Andy: "Okay, if you won't do it because of the Charmed Legacy being able to be reconstituted, then will you do it for me, please? Come on Piper, please do it for me! Do it for PRUE!!!"
Piper: "If I do this will you shut up?"

Andy nodded his head and Piper agreed to unite with his sons when they show up, and to be sober when they show up.