Episode 14: Christmas has Past! Chapter 3: A Different Christmas!

Suddenly, Wiccan orbs start to appear in the attic! Then Syrus, Scott, and Stiles appear within the Wiccan orbs! Then the Wiccan orbs disappear! The boys then look around!

Syrus: "Did it work?"

Suddenly they hear a unfamiliar voice from the living room! They walk to the attic door and open it!

Scott: "Who is that down there?"

The boys were concerned!

Stiles (while nudging Scott): "You go!"
Scott (while nudging Stiles): "Mmh mmh, you go!"
Stiles (pointing at Syrus): "Uh uh, he goes!"

Suddenly, both Scott and Stiles push Syrus out of the attic to check what's going on down there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrus then starts to walk down the stairs in the foyer! He sees their Christmas tree minus some of the ornaments! He suddenly sees a blonde guy, who's probably 20,and a brunette girl who's probably 16.

Teen Brunette girl: "WYATT! I want to hang that ornament!"
Wyatt: "Melinda forget it, it was given to me!"
Melinda: "I don't care, I want the dog ornament!"
Wyatt: "Do I need to orb you to your room and magically lock you in there?"
Melinda: "Do I need to freeze you?"
Wyatt: "Ha! You can't freeze good witches! And last time I checked I am a good male witch."
Melinda: "Ha yeah! I'm not so sure considering you blew up my bed with your combustive orbing!"
Wyatt: "MOM! You're about to lose your daughter!"
Melinda: "MOM! You're about to be one son short!"
Piper (from the kitchen): "Hold on!"
Wyatt and Melinda (in unison): "MOM!"
Piper: "I am ON the PHONE!"

Suddenly a brunette guy, who's probably 19, orbs in with a man!

Talk man: "Thanks Chris! Hey Wyatt! Melinda! Where's your mother?"

Both of them gesture towards the kitchen! The man then walks to the kitchen!

Chris: "So what's going on here?"
Wyatt: "Hey did you tell her about how I accidentally blew up her bed?"
Melinda: "Oh sure! 'Accidentally'! Yeah right!"
Chris: "Ok first of all, what are you both, five? And second, Guys, don't put me in the middle!"
Wyatt: "We're not, you were born in the middle!"
Syrus (quietly): "Wait! Wyatt? Chris? Melinda?"

Syrus watches the three teens start to talk again and then runs back up the stairs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrus then opens the attic door and his brothers were right on the other side of the door. Syrus walks to stand by his brothers and faces them!

Scott: "What did you see?"
Stiles: "Demons?"
Syrus: "Uh no! Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda. I definitely heard Piper who was in the kitchen on the phone, and I think I saw Leo too!"
Scott and Stiles (in unison): "WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, Syrus and Stiles are close to the attic door while Scott is looking through the Book of Shadows!

Stiles: "How do we know we're back in time? What if we just brought the past to us accidentally. We've done it before. I mean we literally just summoned are dead aunt!"

Syrus: "Stiles, look around. What do you see?"

Stiles: "A messy attic, like always!"

Syrus: "No! Not just like always. We have extra stuff in here! For example, we have a teddy bear, dolls, toy cars, and a rocking horse. I mean we got rid of this stuff a month ago. Remember, when Scott had to save that Benny kid."
Stiles: "And you saw Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda as teenagers?"
Syrus: "Yeah! Well, Melinda looked 16, but Wyatt looked like he was 20 and Chris looked like he was 19."
Stiles: "This can't be happening. I'm getting a migraine."
Scott: "Well then you're not gonna want to hear this. The spell must not exist yet! It's not in the book! It's not in here anywhere."