Episode 3 Feeling Guilty! Chapter 3: Clearing the Air!

The boys decided to go and talk in the attic!

Syrus: "So, can you just please tell us what's up? The truth!?!"
Scott: "Yeah we want to help you get through this, but we can't do that if you won't talk to us!"
Stiles: "Alright! The truth is that I know that it was the Nogitsuné spirit that killed her and not me, and you two always remind me of this everytime it becomes the subject, but I still feel guilty!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles?!?"
Stiles: "No I'm serious! You still DON'T GET IT? IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SO POWERFUL AND SO STRONG THEN HOW COME I WASN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH AND STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP THE NOGITSUNÉ AND GET IT OUT OF ME SO EVERYONE COULD STAY ALIVE?"

Tears had started running down Stiles' face! A few tears were also running down Syrus and Scott's faces too!

Syrus: "Scott can I say something in private to Stiles real quick? Please?"
Scott: "Uhh, sure!"

Scott walked out of the attic and shut the door and waited right outside of it!

Syrus (whispering furiously): "You Don't Think That Scott And I Think The Same Way? How About How Scott Feels About How His First Love Died In His Arms While He Couldn't Do Anything To Save Her? Stiles we all felt bad about her dying but we can't just keep thinking about 'What If'!"
Stiles (whispering): "Easy for you to say you weren't the one who unfortunately helped in killing her!"

Scott opened the attic door tired of the arguing!

Scott: "Syrus! It's fine I've moved on and I'm ok! But Stiles you have to remember that, we're just Witchlighters, not Gods!"
Stiles: "JUST SHUT UP! IT'S MY FAULT AND YOU ARE ALL THINKING IT I KNOW YOU GUYS DO! OK IT HURTS KNOWING I HELPED KILL MY BEST FRIEND'S FIRST LOVE WHO WAS ALSO A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS!"

Piper and Derek walked in and started to watch the fight to make sure no magical violence takes place!

Stiles (crying without sobbing): "I JUST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON FROM THESE THOUGHTS AND IT HURTS, IN MY HEART! I JUST WANT TO GET FREE FROM MY GUILT, I REALLY DO, IT'S JUST NOT KNOWING WHAT SHE THINKS OF ME AND NOT KNOWING THAT SHE'S OK WITH WHAT'S HAPPENED AND WHETHER SHE'S OK WITH ME OR NOT! IT'S JUST SO HARD AND PAINFUL!!!"
Scott (tearing up): "Stiles! We don't blame you for this at all!"
Syrus (tearing up): "And we know that she doesn't blame you either!"
Stiles (still crying without sobbing): "How? OK how could you both possibly know that she doesn't blame me?"
Scott (still tearing up): "Because we knew her!!!"
Syrus (still tearing up): "And we know you, too!!!"
Stiles: "Are you sure about that?"

Syrus and Scott both gave him serious looks!

Stiles: "I'm sorry! I wish that it wasn't so painful! And that it wasn't so hard to deal with and move on with my life and not feel so guilty!"
Piper: "Well talking to all of us and getting a little bit of crying out is a great start!"
Stiles: "Well, after that Orbed Premonition dream that I had last night, I've kind of been freaking out what that last part of it meant! I'm worried that it's also going to come true and it will be all my fault!"
Syrus: "Stiles, we are never ever going to leave you!
Scott: "Yeah! You have nothing to worry about!"
Derek: "Yeah! I'm afraid you're stuck with all of us!"

Everyone let out a small chuckle!

Stiles: "It's just that, I don't want to lose anymore of the people in my life that I care about, period! Because of me or not because of me!"
Piper: "Well, unfortunately there is no guarantee of that, with being a Charmed One!"

Stiles, Scott, and Syrus all sighed in unison and in sync!

Stiles: "Yeah I guess you're right!"
Piper: "On the bright side, you have your brothers and werewolf boyfriend to help you make that wish more and more of a reality! And me!"

Stiles looked at her, then looked at his brothers and then at Derek!