Angraj's drastic step

Comenzar desde el principio

He took out his sword

"Mitr Karn!" Duryodhan cried.
Karn stopped.
"Mitr Karn, maybe Dushasan is not right in this matter but he is right that Niyati has fled from her own wedding. She has lost the title of a princess. She is no longer royal ." Duryodhan cried.
"But Rukmini bhabi too had ran away from her own wedding that too with Madhav then how is it a sin?" Irlf was Arjun. As soon as he heard Angraj's loud threatening voice , he came running. He was happy to see Karn standing up for Niyati.

"Yes Rukmini had lost the title of being the princess of Vidharba but when she got married to Krishna, she became the queen of Dwarka. But Niyati is unmarried, my son Arjun ." Mamashree shakuni cried  with a smile developing in his face. He knew what he said made sense.
Arjun was at a loss of words.
"Yudhisthir what do you say in this matter. You are the dharmaraj" shakuni cried.
Everyone turned around to find Yudhisthir with his head hung down.
"Mamashree has a point and running away from your own marriage is a big adharm Niyati and you are not even married" he cried.
"Are you serious? Yudhisthir! We were the ones who made her elope. How was it her fault?" Angraj revealed the matter surprising everyone mostly Duryodhan.
Duryodhan was shocked. Karn betrayed him. His friend betrayed him. He was going to shout when shakuni held his arm .
"This isn't the right time , my child. We need Angraj and we shouldn't forget that. Angraj is the best archer in the entire dynasty and opposing him right now will get us into his bad books. Trust me." Shakuni whispered to Duryodhan.
Duryodhan nodded reluctantly.
" I agree Angraj. But mamashree is not completely wrong either." Govind cried with a disappointed look.
"But Govind..."  Niyati didn't know what to say. She knew Govind was saying the right thing but thinking about Dushashan's intentions , she cringed with anger.
"Sakhi I am always here for you and nothing can go wrong as long as I am there with you. But without marriage you cant have a position among the royalty sakhi. Forgive me for this rule "Govind cried. His face had an expectant look. He was expecting something.
"Yes there it is mamashree. There Bhrata krishna is with us" Dushasan cried with excitement.
"I offer you my marriage proposal princess " Dushasan cried excitedly.
Niyati was shocked. She didn't want to marry Dushasan. The way he looked at her irked her. Her running away suddenly seemed like a big grave mistake. She didn't have ti marry Shalya but now she is tie with this Duryodhan.
"Come with me princess. I wish to marry you and make you the princess of Hastinapur.
"No need of that prince . Niyati doesn't need to go anywhere. If she has no problem with it then I wish to make her the queen of Anga. I promise to marry her and keep her happy." Angraj karn cried firmly looking at Niyati for her answer.

Niyati didn't know what to do

Niyati didn't know what to do. She certainly didn't want to marry Dushasan. Angraj was a very confusing personality for her. She didn't know if he was a friend or a foe. Sometime he saved her and sometime he hurt her. Sometimes he made her smile and sometimes he scared her. But one thing she was absolutely sure of was marryong Angraj was a far better option than marrying Dushasan and if she refused to marry any of them then they would not consider her as royalty and they could do whatever they pleased with her. She didn't trust anyone. Being a queen would provide her with safety . She was disappointed thinking about normal women. She decided that after she gains a powerful position she would do something for the upliftment of women in the society.
But for now she had to stay within the royalty to change these rules and regulations.

Niyati felt a sudden urge to agree to Angraj's proposal.
She nodded. Angraj gave her a reassuring nod.
Everyone were taken aback. No one felt  Angraj would give such a proposal and Niyati would accept him.
Krishna nodded smiling as if it was the moment he was waiting for.
"Mitr Karn.." before Duryodhan  ould utter a single word Govind interrupted.
"If this is the final decision I feel everyone should respect it . Niyati has chosen her choice and Angraj himself gave a promise ."
"Krishna is absolutely right . Putr Karn and Putri Niyati will have their marriage here in Indraprast and I take complete responsibility of their wedding preparations " Kunti cried making her entry.
No one protested . Arjun was a bit unsure. He didn't like Karn and marrying Karn could be disastrous for Niyati.
Draupadi and Kunti took Niyati to the room. She was trembling with fear and nervousness.

Finally lord Shiva's boon is taking shape. Draupadi is already married to the man she loves and Niyati is getting married to the man she is destined to. Now it is time to advance towards the well being of the Aryavrat.

           -----------------X------------------

I am sorry guys for the delay. I was actually a bit occupied with my work but I will try my best to update regularly.