Home Sweet Home

Y/N was with ED-E they were wandering the wasteland, with no clear direction, They had left the mojave, journeying east.

Then a freak Radioactive sandstorm appeared out of nowhere which knocked ED-E out.

"Eddie!" Y/N shouted before getting knocked out.

Y/N woke up, in a shack instead of feeling the hot sun of the wasteland, it was cold.

He sat upright.

"Where am I?" He asked himself and he was having a painful head ache, not as painful as the time he got shot in the head near goodsprings but still painful.

"You're in the Emerald forest."

Y/N turned to the person who answered him.

"Ozpin?"

Y/N turned to the window to see a shattered moon.

"I really am home, What date is it?"

He looked to his pip-boy and there was something...wrong It didn't show the date... It was garbled up but the maps were working.

"Where's my gear?"He asked

"Don't worry they're in the other room, The technology is really something I've never seen before."

"Well, I got transported to a world both the same and different from this one."

"Transported?" Asked Ozpin

"It's a long story." Y/N immediately answered.

"We have time."

"Very well then..."

The Next Day...

It's been six months since Y/N died in that explosion, Carolyn changed, instead of the energetic, Full of joy Carolyn, It was the depressed, Introverted, Carolyn.

Because she blamed herself, she was the reason, Her teammate fucking died, if she hadn't ordered him to go to that campsite, He would still be around.

As she was headed to her dorm, she saw a person walking with Ozpin, He was wearing armor she hadn't seen before.

He was wearing a helmet that covered the entirety of his face, A gas mask like mask with red visors. With a green helmet that had scratches, as if it was his kill count the helmet had a star on the middle of it, He was wearing a Duster with shoulder pads on top and body armor underneath, and she could clearly see the bullets on the bullet - holder belt, and a water jug attached to his belt.

(Go look up Elite Riot Gear)

With a weapon holstered on his back, A Large sniper rifle. With a floating robot following the person.

"A new student?" Asked Carolyn "...couldn't be. Maybe a mercenary."

She removed those thoughts, thinking nothing of it, she walked back to her Team's dorm room, only finding it to be empty.

She looked to Y/N's bed, It was completely clean and tidy, Her teammates wondered who would clean that loser's bed? How little do they know that their own leader kept cleaning the bed, Why? She even didn't know herself, Guilt? Possibly, or Denial, She went up to Y/N's bed and sat on it, She talked to the bed as if Y/N was on it.

"Hey, Y/N.... How are you? I'm doing great... that's a lie I'm doing bad, really bad."

Silence filled the room

"Prof. Oobleck, still gives out those weird history assignments..."

She stood up, went over to the door and locked it. She then went back to Y/N's bed and cried. She didn't even have the guts to go to Y/N's grave, with no coping mechanism, this will destroy her.