Conspiracies

The Courier had returned to beacon, still
deep in thought about what he was going to do, from the moment he stepped out of the bullhead, he was so deep within his own mind he didn't notice he was literally infront of his door, he then opened it to reveal ED-E, which the robot floated toward him, beeping like ED-E was worried, and people say Machines are unable to feel.

"Sorry, ED-E I was roped into some B.S on the way here."

Was it a job?

"I guess you could say that."

While you were out, Some people tried to break in.

"Who?"

It was three females, one with green hair, one with black hair and red tips and one black haired girl with feline features.

"So I guess you drove them off?"

Negative, one female with black hair from next door drove them off.

"The room right of us?"

Affirmative.

"Then I should thank her, also have you tapped in the CCTS?"

What's an CCTS?

"The continental communication system."

Consider it done, I just need an access point.

"Here." He said as he gave his scroll to ED-E

I need time.

"Roger that." The Courier said as he walked out the door.
_________________________________________

Mercury had been summoned by the all powerful Cinder Fall, she gives this facade of a princess that fell from grace and she acts like it too, that somewhere, somehow a kingdom is rightfully hers, this just made Mercury think that she might have fell head first, down a flight of stairs to be that delusional.

As he opened the door to their dorm room she was there on her bed, scroll in hand.

"What is it boss?" Mercury asked

"Has it been done?" Cinder replied

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't talk to our mystery man now, did I?"

"Watch your tone, Black."

"Yeah, Yeah." Mercury had heard her threats so many times, they don't even mean anything anymore.

"So what's next?"

"We wait."

"Wait? I thought you said we had an advantage?"

"Well, as soon as I reported it to her when I mentioned six, she ordered us, to postpone the fall."

"Finally, we get a break, for once." Mercury said as he walked to his bed and jumped on it before letting out a sigh of relief and a small smile.

"But, that doesn't mean we can't stop plotting." She said.

"There's good ol' cinder, when did not listening to the queen brought us any harm?" He said sarcastically as he sat upright

"Hey! She took initiative when we were taking the fall maiden's powers." Said Emerald.

"Initiative? we almost lost to her, even as inexperienced as that maiden, we almost died, and we didn't even take all of it, we took half before Branwen the Unlucky also almost killed us, if we just listened to Watts and salem we wouldn't be here now, would we?" He said as he was now standing.