Wails of Defeat

The Bullhead flew in formation as it approached the rally point, as the doors slid open, they saw an endless sea of men and material, Huntsmen having their own corner as they checked their valued equipment, while others were initiating field repairs and ad-hoc modifications for their vehicles,

"You're late."

The both of them turned to the source of the voice, A Huntress in training, one of their classmates, She had a small build which in most cases were advantageous in this line of work, Her scarlet eyes were similar to polished rubies, her cerulean hair was messily tied into a bun, and the damage on her battle dress made it obvious that she just got back from a fight, she was the type who never cared what she looked like.

"You look like shit, Green." commented Carolyn

"Ah, well being thrown directly into a fight right after a party does that to you." She responded,

Green looked to the man beside Carolyn,

"You the Merc everyone's been talking about?" She asked

"Name's Green, Geraldine, leader of GRUN team." She raised out her hand

The courier only looked at her

She retracted her hand

"Not a people person huh? I can respect that."

Green turned her attention to Carolyn

"A Pro Huntsman took control of all Huntsmen, those that'll listen to him anyway, he's in the middle of camp, pouring over a map, you can't miss him." Green waved goodbye at Carolyn before walking off.

"Hey! where the hell are you going?" Carolyn shouted

"I already got my assignment, I've got to tell my team, I'll see you later." Geraldine waved them off as she disappeared into a crowd 

Both of them made their way into the middle of the camp, Army, Police and Huntsmen were preparing their weapons and equipment, it was obvious they were going to push into Vale, this attack was going to be the courier's way in. 

Just as Geraldine said, there was the Huntsman,  he wore a dark red coat with three small white lines that was stylized into Beowulf claws at his right shoulder and black modernized knight armor underneath, and an ancient looking longsword at his hip, his hair was a decent length and his face was clean with barely any scars of battle and oddly familiar, the courier doesn't know where he saw him but there was something about him that felt similar, his eyes were a deep blue it could be almost mistaken for black if it was dark, and he had bright white hair, now similar to ash grey due to the circumstances, there was this aura around him, a feel, like he was important, and as Green said pouring over a map, his eyes darting back and forth, analyzing every part of it, the huntress closest to him noticed Carolyn and the Courier's presence, and nudged at him.

The Huntsman drew his attention on the duo, and he spoke "You both team leaders?" 

His voice fit him well, it was not too deep and not too high, it had a commanding feel to it, and a hint of a no-nonsense attitude. 

"I'm a contracted helper and this is a support team leader." The courier replied 

"A merc? Ozpin must think you're good if he hired you, first time he has in a while." 

the Huntsman turned his attention to Carolyn 

"and my condolences, Losing a member must've been hard for you." his commanding voice turned into a more sympathetic one

"It's fine, he's in a better place now." 

"Right, I am Caine Crimson, leader of Crimson Team, and the acting commander of the relief force."