Vale Burns (Continuation of the Carolyn Dead continuity) (Not Canon)

Don't you just hate it? The way someone else played with your life, and decided whether or not you kill or you spare? Like how you did oh so many times before? Damn shame

The bullhead flew to vale soon joined by others, as various other craft joined up with their aircraft

"What's going on?" The courier asked

"Everyone's being called to Vale, to evacuate refugees or to drop off reinforcements and supplies."

"Are they all..." The Courier wondered if all of these were Steele's people

"No, only a few are actually with us, the others are civilians trying to help out or Ozpin's men."

A static-y voice filled the Pilot's ears

"Damnit, the CCTS is down, I'm switching to Traditional. This is Rowboat 5-2 of Steele Industries, I am carrying combatants enroute to help with the defense of Vale Business Park."

"What?"

The distinct static of the radio was audible

"What's Going on?" The courier asked

The pilot responded to the courier as he changed the Aircraft's course. "Flying Grimm. Those bastards set up a no fly zone, anything that isn't grimm is going to get ripped out of the sky."

"Disregard what they said."

"What?"

"I said we are headed straight into the eye of the storm." The Courier pointed at Vale,

The pilot stared at Vale, it looked like a scene straight out of a horror film, Nevermores holding half of bodies, the White Fang laughing along as they slowly and carefully flayed innocent people alive, these sights made him envision his family, this madman was going to get him killed.

"I-I don't know if you've got a death wish but I'm not going to fly straight into that shitstorm ."

"He's a coward" He thought to himself, might as well- The courier dug deep down and mustered the strength and he placed his hand on the pilot's shoulder, and he gave one of the greatest impromtu speeches he has ever done, and he was pretty confident that he was going to turn this aircraft in the direction of Vale.

But he kept his bearing

"We have to-"

"You might not have a family but I do, do you think some lousy speech is going to make me change my mind and fly into Hell on Remnant just for you to get there faster."

"But-"

"Look, My contract with Steele is almost over anyway, I ain't risking my life for your glory." The Pilot then flipped switches overhead

The courier in all of his infinite wisdom then produced his ranger sequoia and planted it's barrel on the back of the pilot's forehead, The pilot only laughed in response as if saying how stupid he was, him? the courier? stupid?

"What do you think you're doing?"

"One last chance, turn to vale, now."

"Are you retarded?"

"What?"

"You kill me and we both go down, once you kill me this Bullhead here will drop from the skies like a rock, and even if you did know how to fly an aircraft, do you know how to fly a bullhead?"

"I was taught how to fly one."

"When?"

"Over a year ago."