Night Train to Vale

The Ruins of Mount Glenn, thought to be abandoned, a project that never got off the ground,to Carolyn this place terrified her, perhaps it was the decay or the reason why this project failed in the first place maybe it reminded her of the things she's seen, she wanted to leave and never come back but if she does that man will destroy the plan, he will destroy whatever cinder and the others have planned, and it'll ruin her chance to see him again,

She approached the building where Ozpin ordered her to meet up with him, She slowly pushed the door open, a loud audible creak from it as it slowly opened, a dark room, she could barely see anything

"Hello?" Her voice rang through the building

She slowly walked forward, she opened her scroll to use it's light to illuminate the darkness,

She unsheathed her weapon with the other hand, and cautiously moved her eyes trained on possible grimm hiding places, she slowly scanned the are with her scroll, illuminating each part of the house, it was empty but her instincts say otherwise, there was someone or something lurking in the darkness, her heart raced as sweat slowly started dripping down her face, her eyes were moving quicker,

"I know you're there, Show yourself!" She ordered

And then she felt the cold steel of a blade on her neck and a metallic object pushed against her back

"What are you doing here?"

"O-Ozpin sent me." She stuttered, this man wouldn't blink an eye if he killed her.

"Where's the rest of your team, the twins?" He questioned, his voice cold and detached

"They got held up at the Festival." She answered.

He only looked at her before saying "Fair Enough."

He then released his grip and put away the gun and blade,

"Follow me." He said as he pressed something on his wrist and it started glowing, making her see better through the dark, In the darkness were hidden a flight if stairs that lead to the upper floor of this building once they reached the second floor, she saw his temporary hideout, a small simple campfire that had gone out in the middle of the room, a makeshift bed in the eastern wall and on it's foot a workbench of sorts, all the windows were boarded up, he walked to the west wall, pulling out a pair of binoculars and peeping through the gaps.

"Is this where you've been?" She asked

"Yes." He replied,

He then motioned her to come towards him,

"Catch." He tossed her the binoculars,

In a split second she activated her semblance, to see where this was made and who had bought it, all of it unfamiliar to her, it appears this pair was passed on person to person, until he received it from a fellow traveller, no face, no name both of them, she hated this, her semblance was supposed to tell her everything, apparently she can't find out everything about the objects owner just  where it's been and where it's made, she needed to touch this man directly.

"Look through the gaps." He ordered,

And she did, she placed the binoculars on between the gaps of the planks and looked at through it.

Her eyes widened, this man already zeroed in one of their entrances to the unfinished metro station and the cave system, so she feigned ignorance

"What's the white fang doing here?" She looked at him.

"I don't know, but obviously they're planning something big." He pulled out his scroll and showed her the pictures he's taken over the past few hours "They've been hauling excavation equipment, dust and explosives into the cave system and it appears that they've been working with humans."

She was scared, did he find out she was a rat, the scroll showed Torchwick and Adam talking to each other, and Neo in the corner lying on top of a crate, staring at the sky.

He's in a vital position to ruin this part of the plan, and they were only a few hours away from executing it.

"We obviously can't take on the white fang by ourselves, we should call for backup." Carolyn wanted to stall for time,

"We don't need any, Professor Ooblek and Team RWBY is nearby, they'll stumble on the outpost and create enough chaos for us to sneak in through back door and ruin whatever they're planning with limited resistance."

"What do we do?"

"Split up and wait for nightfall."
_________________________________________

Courier Six had moved to a building that was closer to the entrance and he was observing the movements of the white fang memorizing their patterns, and waiting for his 'reinforcements' to bumble into enemy territory and hopefully distract the guards, or he could steal one of the uniforms, but how the hell is he going to convince them he's a faunus? he can't just lie to their faces, unlike the legion these guys can actually think for themselves.

A sound.

Footsteps? In a split second he was alert, he felt someone else's presence, he slowly pulled a knife, and wait-

This feeling, the aura "I know you're there."

The person emerged to be Carolyn, her hair dancing slightly in the breeze, she looked... beautiful, too bad her personality didn't match her looks.

"And here I thought you could be sneaked up on." She scoffed,

"People try, some succeed, others don't."
He thought back to the warning teams, sent by the NCR and Legion, they always managed to find him wherever he was and then there was Malcolm, the thought made him shudder, that guy could hunt him down across a warzone.

"What? Merc wants me to leave because I might shatter his fragile lone wolf ego." She mocked, but he obviously wasn't fazed.

"I've heard better insults from a brain in a jar." He shot back.

"You haven't changed one bit." Six whispered to himself, but it was still a little audible to her

"Aren't we infiltrating?" She asked, as she crouched beside him, hiding in the shadows of the ruin.

"I'm waiting for a distraction." He replied, still focused on the tunnel entrance

"Wha-"  an explosion cut her off, that area, there wasn't supposed to be anyone else here, the nearest huntsman team was supposed to be across town, Did he lead them here?

"ENEMY ATTACK IN TUNNEL 10!" A white fang grunt relayed.

That explosion, it was near the train, they're going to find it, Torchwick you better do your job Carolyn thought

As white fang members, ran to the nearest stockpile of weapons, as they armed themselves, their leader, marked with two red lines across his mask's forehead, barked orders at them.

"Move It!" Their leader ordered "Make Sure they don't get to the train!"

"Train?" The courier thought out loud.

The enemy poured into the cave system, weapons in hand.

"Come with me or don't, your choice." He stated.

I need to destroy the cave system, I have no idea why they made them, but I can stop whatever they're doing, Team RWBY should provide enough of a distraction for that.

Courier's Choices

Sneak In Stealthily, but don't kill any guards, instead make them pass.

Sneak in, but use non lethal force.

Enter the Complex and Take the tunnels using Brute Force and extreme firepower.

Take the cave system violently but use stealth to eliminate the guards.

Convince the White Fang to leave.

Bribe the White Fang to leave.

_________________________________________

So for random video on YT go look up "Bring me the Horizon- Can You feel My Heart" and look at the comment section 

Also I've been playing Deus Ex (2000) instead of fallout lately, and I've got to say it's pretty good.