Isekai'd

Y/N was sleeping soundly on his bed until he was dragged out of bed, and got his shit kicked in by his own teammates, What for? They don't like him of course and their little group of friends got split up because of him.

Team CRBN or Carbon (Either way what ever your Character's name is it will always be carbon.)

Carolyn 'Carol' Pulse, the leader. A Tactician with raven hair with Violet eyes.

Raelyn and Bella Kine, twins obviously they too absolutely hate his guts

Raelyn and Bella Kine, twins obviously they too absolutely hate his guts. The two have both platinum colored hair, With hair covering one of their eyes, Bella has her bangs on the right side and Raelyn on the left.

 The two have both platinum colored hair, With hair covering one of their eyes, Bella has her bangs on the right side and Raelyn on the left

And Y/N L/N the weakling, Always the rear guard.

In the morning, He went to Professor Port's Class only to find out he was late, again, This earned him the joy of detention, Yey.

Next was Professor Peach she was considered 'gentle' by the other students but, by Y/N she was the Waster of time, The Giver of
impossible tasks, and Detention Galore, Upon entering the room, he was given the task of showing how to mix highly volatile Dust with another highly volatile Dust, thanks to this explosion was inevitable, to add more salt to the open wound, Detention for a month.

Oobleck's class was pretty tame, just the usual boredom from everyone.
This was a breath of fresh air for Y/N.

At lunch he doesn't even sit at a table, he just takes his food and eats outside.

Weiss sees him and she sits right next to him.

"What do you want?" Asked Y/N in a very disrespectful tone "Ridicule? or Pity?"

Weiss prevents herself from looking at him and says "neither, I just want to check up on you, ever since that incident two months ago... You wouldn't go near me or my teammates."

"Very convincing." He said "You should get into acting."

"But I-" She was cut off

"Hate me, You were dared to make fun of me, I know how this goes, You pretend you care about me and tomorrow you give me the cold shoulder and humiliate me, Just like two months ago." He said before standing up and returning to the Cafeteria.