The Strength of Steele

The Courier, was right in front of Steele Tower, easily one of the biggest tower of Vale, the tower quite literally was above the clouds, no one knows why they built it that tall, perhaps as a monument of their power, to scream to the world that they are better than everyone, or just compensating for something.

He stepped into the building, it's inside was a little similar to beacon, perhaps they were the ones who built it.

He walked to the receptionist and asked for Vinette Steele, The receptionist just pointed to the elevator, the elevator doors opened to reveal Vinette, and she walked with grace to Six.

"I thought you turned down my offer."

[Lady Killer]"Why would I turn you down."

[???]"Fair Enough, let's continue this in my office."

Vinette walked to the elevator with her body guards with Six following her.

And as she reached the elevator she ordered her bodyguards to not follow them to her office, they stepped in the elevator and the doors closed.

"You know, there was a 12.1% chance of you not showing up."

"So? It's only 12.1% the risk was minimal."

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Courier, to me even the smallest number can make a huge difference, Why do you think my company has become a powerhouse? The biggest one to date, It is because I take even the smallest threat and absorb or remove them in any way."

"I guess I underestimated you."

"Everyone does."

"So, what do you want again?" Said The Courier as the doors opened to reveal her Office, a large room with a few priceless paintings on the walls, a wooden desk in the middle of it and the farthest wall, was glass, revealing the clouds, it was a little weird in seeing this in a stationary location.

"Your attention."

"You have it, What now?"

She let out a giggle, as she walked to her chair, and she sat in it, she faced Six.

"I believe you already know that Ozpin is not who he seems."

"This again?"

"Yes, This again."

"He's involved in a shadow war."

"Oh no..."

"For the sake of remnant."

"No...."

"He's fighting against the one who controls the grimm."

"Why is this happening to me again."

"So what do you want with me?" He said in a calm and indifferent demeanor

"You, Courier Six is my way in."

"You want to join a costly war? That's a first."

"If I come out on top, this will be very profitable for my company."

"How can you even compete with Ozpin and his enemy, Ozpin has people in each kingdom , and this grimm leader well, controls the unending hordes of grimm."

"Exactly, You are worth more than what you think."

"What do you mean?"

"You, my friend is worth an army."

"I thought you had an army."

"I do and so much more, Steele Industries has it's toes dipped in every conceivable market, even the black market, Our Income is equivalent to the GDP of a medium sized kingdom."