Jaerin heaved out a heavy sigh and ruffled her hair out of frustration, too much information that is sinking on her gave her a headache.

Her brother couldn't be possibly back, they're permanently settled in France as stated by her grandparents, and if ever they're really back, why so sudden?

Jaerin is confused, if his father and brother is back, someone should've told her, she suddenly felt like she's not part of the family anymore, she had the rights to know but on the other side, she's an idol and her grandparents might think that she's busy but she has stated many times that family will always come first, no matter what.

"If that fan is really my brother... why are they suddenly back, Gguk? I... I don't understand," she softly said as her head hanged low, confused and frustrated.

Jeongguk froze, he suddenly don't know what to do as if his mind shut down.

The boys know the story of her past, the unknown valid reason of her father and brother leaving her all alone to her grandparents, how she was forced to take business as her future career,

How hard her life is if it isn't for her grandfather who supported her in every ways possible, though he's not physically there when she continued to walk the path down to her dream, he was there, in her heart in every steps and decisions she made and guide her with his never-ending love.

And from that day, the mysterious fan occupied her mind 24/7, she seems to lost the ability to compose and write songs as her mind is too occupied by the real identity of him,

She's lost in the way, she lost her way and she doesn't know how to get back, she needs help to get back but the walls that once again build up around her made it hard to help her.

It's been month since the fan incident and only Jeongguk knows that it happened as requested by Jaerin to not tell the others,

She doesn't want to burden them more as she knows each and everyone of them has this heavy feeling deep inside them as their Love Yourself World Tour is coming,

To brush her mind off of her so-called brother, she dived in to practices and busied herself, wrote songs and made beats, played video games and locked herself in her studio, did everything just to forget about the incident.

"Jaerin, you can't stay here forever in your studio! You'll get sick!" Jeongguk whined as he leaned his shoulder on the doorframe of the latter's renovated studio,

Jaerin ignored the whining boy and bit her lip, in hopes to think of any words that she can consider as lyrics,

"Jaerin! Can you even hear me?" he asked as he pouted, everyone's worried about her, she's been very distant lately and everyone's missing her, her bubbliness and the way she can cheer everyone up with her bright smile and crescent eyes.

Jaerin's head is pounding in pain, there's a painfully loud ring in her ear and she suddenly felt anger and frustration bubbling up inside her with reasons that she doesn't know,

She haven't eaten lunch and only ate a piece of bread for breakfast and have no plans to eat dinner too,

"Kim Jaerin!" the boy said once again as the ringing in the girl's ear increased and she swear that any moment she can go deaf.