16

Jaerin groaned as her eyes fluttered open, she sat up as she felt a throbbing pain in her head. She sniffled and looked to her side to see a Jeongguk still sleeping soundly, his eyes closed and his bunny teeth showing a little due to his lips which are slightly agape, soft snores coming out of his mouth.

She rubbed her arms and stood up, a shiver ran down her spine as the cold floor touched her bare foot.

She let out another groan but it's softer this time as she doesn't want to wake the members up. She grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower to ease her body temperature.

Once she finished showering, she stepped out of the bathroom and stared at her reflection in the small mirror in front of the sink.

Staring at her flushed red cheeks, she sneezed again and shook her head, attempting to ease her headache.

"I feel like trash," She mumbled to herself as she took out a piece of bread from the kitchen and bit it, trapping it between her lips as she head out of the dorm, tripping slightly.

She finished off the bread and dusted her hands as the bread crumbs fell to the ground as she sniffled again and rubbed her bare arms,

"Why do I get sick easily?" She mumbled to herself again as she rubbed her red nose using her fist as she head inside the agency, bowing to everyone she sees, she opened the dance studio where they usually practice as she dropped her things on the ground and played their debut song.

She messed her hair out of frustration as she can't get a dance step right, she curled into a ball as she cupped her hands into her ears as she stared into her reflection again,

Her insecurities got the best of her again as she started doubting herself,

"You're part of the dance line, Kim Jaerin. You're the lead dancer," She mumbled to herself as she nodded and stood up, "That's right, you can do this Kim Jaerin. Fighting!"

She started dancing again and eventually got the part as she smiled to herself and pat her shoulder and took her water bottle as she chugged it down, wiping the water that dripped from her mouth using her sleeves.

"Kim Jaerin!" Someone slammed the door open as she flinched a little due to the loud sound of the door as she looked at her members piling up in the studio one by one.

"You didn't eat breakfast again!" Seokjin said as he flicked her forehead as she rubbed the spot with a pout.

"I ate a bread though," Jaerin scratched her head as the eldest looked at her with a stern look, "Yah, a piece of bread won't fill in the nutrients that your body needs. You're only a teenage girl you should eat like how Jeongguk do,"

Jeongguk who heard his name smiled as he gave thumbs-up to his fellow maknae who only nodded as she rubbed her face, without any reason.

"Are you practicing?" Hoseok asked as he saw the female maknae's things scattered on the ground as she nodded with a smile, "Hm! I finally got the part where I'm having trouble at."

Hoseok smiled as he ruffled her hair, "That's good! Sungdeuk-nim taught me the rest of the choreography, he told me that I'm in-charge in teaching you the dance,"

The members nodded as they stood in their starting positions as the song started booming out of the speaker as they danced to their debut song, it kind of weirded them out as they're hearing their own voices in the speaker, singing and spitting out their lines.

"Here are your lines!" Their director said as he handed each member a paper that has their names and lines,

"You're going to go inside that room and sing and rap, it's easy and fast if you follow and do what I say, okay?" He said as he sat down in his seat, a glass in front of him that has a microphone stand and headphones inside.