14

"Your positions are already decided but those can change if you still have strengths that we don't know yet."

Everyone nodded as they shifted in their seat, nervous as their faces showed that they're truly feeling. They're like books that are left open, everyone can read what they're feeling.

"So, let's start with Jaerin." Bang PD-Nim said as she stood up and brushed her jeans, standing in front of the managers.

"So your song is Billie Jean." Bang PD-Nim said as her look shifted at Jimin who has his palms cupped on his mouth, laughing at the memory.

Jaerin did the dance and sang the song perfectly as she would smile through her singing lips as she remembered how happy she is when Jimin and her did the dance.

"Billie Jean is not my lover." Jaerin finished the song as she smiled and bowed, her members clapped quietly as she went back to her seat,

She frowned when she saw Jimin slumped in his seat, frowning as he would let out a sigh every now and then.

Jaerin frowned when she realized that Jimin is feeling insecure about his talents and capabilities again, she saw how Jimin is frowning when she's dancing and hitting the notes perfectly.

She wants to comfort Jimin but he's called next to perform so she only sighed and frowned, clapping for Jimin.

The members watch each other perform and do the best they can, some are unsatisfied with their performance but some are not, smiles plastered on their faces as the hardships and effort that they did for the past few weeks finally paid off.

Jaerin watch everyone in awe as she clap her hands with every performance, she's amazed by how talented her members are that she started doubting herself again. She shook off the thoughts and continued supporting the members.

Soon, all the performances ended and everyone's feeling nervous, the situation is nerve-wracking and the thick air and tension in the room isn't helping at all.

They're talking about the positions and their small whispers were heard but they're not loud enough for the members to hear, making the members more nervous.

She played with the hem of her shirt as she bit her lip hardly as she cringed when she tasted the metallic taste of blood on her lips as she let go of her lip, bleeding a little.

Her legs bobbed up and down due to anxiety as she breathed in and out as she felt a warm hand on her shoulder as she looked up, Jeongguk is showing her an assuring smile.

It's okay, He mouthed as the latter nodded and let out her nth sigh.

Soon, the managers are finish talking as they shifted their look at the papers they're holding to the members who has nervous expressions displayed on their faces.

"So, you'll be called Bangtan Sonyeondan." Bang PD-Nim said as Namjoon's brows furrowed,

"Sir? We have a girl member though," Namjoon said as a manager laughed,

"It's fine, Namjoon-ah. Don't worry." He said as the latter nodded and leaned his back on the wall again.

"So, Namjoon will be the leader." Bang PD-Nim said as everyone agreed because even before, Namjoon takes the role as a leader, he is a born leader.

"Namjoon is the main rapper, Yoongi and Hoseok are the lead rappers."

The said three nodded and smiled, glad with their positions, they're really happy with any position as long as they debut, that's their main goal.

"Jaerin and Jimin are the main dancers and Jeongguk is the lead dancer."

Jaerin noticed how Hoseok's frown deepened and he slump down in his seat as his lower lip trembled. Seeing Hoseok in that situation made Jaerin's heart ache and she knows she has to do something.