27

CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN :
"Friendship Necklace"

"Coming!"

Jaerin shouted when she heard Seokjin's voice calling out to her outside their dorm to hurry up,

Seokjin is going to the supermarket and the youngest decided to join him and of course, when Jaerin is present, Jeongguk is there.

Putting her baseball cap on top of her head, she went out of the dorm and saw Seokjin and Jeongguk waiting for her while leaning down on the railings of the stairs and swear, Seokjin is ready to leave the girl.

They started going down the stairs as Jaerin pat her jeans pocket and smiled when she felt the money that she kept still there,

They saw their Manager's van parked across the street so they quickly went inside the vehicle, not forgetting to greet their manager a good day,

They sat down on the seats, Seokjin in the first row and the two youngest in the third row on the very back.

"Hold me tight before I kiss you, before my heart lets you go, say what you want, say what you want.
What is it that you really want?" Jaerin sang her line in their unreleased comeback song as she held her non-existing mic in front of her lips, closing her eyes,

"A bad bad girl on the outside,
An even more bad bad girl on the side
If you lose a guy like me, you'll regret it—"  Jeongguk and Jaerin rapped Yoongi's line but failed as they can't hold back their laughters that is now filling the whole van they're in.

"Okay, golden maknaes, I understand that you two are very talented." Seokjin chuckled together with their manager who's also laughing with the mischievous members.

Soon enough, they reached the supermarket and went out of the van as Jaerin fixed her baseball cap as she wore it properly.

The window on the shotgun seat rolled down and they looked at their manager who's leaning down a little to see the members properly,

"I'll go back to the company, just text me if you're already done, okay?" their manager said as the trio nodded obediently before waving goodbye to their kind manager as they went inside the supermarket.

"Hyung, I'm bored." Jeongguk whined as Seokjin shook his head and continued to buy stuffs so that they can live in the dorm a little longer without starving.

"I'm bored, too." Jaerin pouted as she held the sides of the shopping cart as Seokjin pushed it to whatever aisle he's going to,

It kind of surprised Jaerin that she actually felt bored in a grocery store as she always loved going into one as she can pick her own things or simply admire people shopping together with their loved ones or with themselves.

She told herself that she'll enjoy the times like this that she can still go out in the public without being mobbed at or people just taking pictures of her while asking for her autograph.

"Jin~" another whine came from the female maknae as Seokjin heaved out a deep sigh, digging in his pocket to find any cash for the two naughty kids that he's kind of regretting going to the grocery with,

Seokjin stretched out his hand and handed the two cash to do whatever they want as long as they'll stop pestering him and whine non-stop about them being bored or their legs giving up due to the long walking which is not even that long in Jin's opinion.

The youngest's smile brightened as they told Seokjin a quick thank you before running towards the exit of the grocery area going to no one knows who.

Giggles left their mouth as they ran and passed every shop in the mall.

They stopped running to catch their breathes as they looked around to find anything that might catch their attention,