18

"Hyung, don't leave!"

Jeongguk cried as tears rolled down in his cheeks as he held Hoseok's hand gently as the rapper pursed his lips and held the male maknae's shoulder,

"I'm sorry, Jeongguk-ah." That's the only thing that Hoseok said as it weakened him when he saw the youngest crying his heart out,

The maknae who doesn't open up and keeps his emotions to himself is crying because of Hoseok who's leaving the group.

"Hoseok hyung, don't leave. Please," Jaerin cried as she bit her lower lip and hugged the rapper tightly,

"I'm sorry, I just can't take the rude comments and I believe that I don't belong in this group. I'm still a trainee and yet I have haters, what more if we already debut? You guys are better off as a group of seven, bangtan fighting!"

He said as he quickly wiped the tear that fell from his eye as his eyes widened when Jeongguk fell on his knees, "Hyung, don't leave!"

He begged as Hoseok's heart ache, he quickly helped the youngest boy up as Jeongguk quickly engulfed the older into a tight hug as the usual cheerful dorm that's filled with laughters is now filled with sobs and cries from the members.

Hoseok wants to leave not only because of the haters, he's afraid that Big Hit will kick him out of the company as he believes that his dancing and rapping isn't that good for him to become and idol,

"Hoseok-ah, Bangtan is not Bangtan when we're missing a member. Bangtan is not the same Bangtan if there's no Hoseok. Please don't leave, we need you." Namjoon said as the corner of his lips turned downwards as he swallowed the forming lump on his throat,

As a leader, he told himself that he wouldn't cry as he has to be strong for his members, he has to act tough in rough times like this.

"I'm sorry, I already made up my mind." Hoseok said as he gently pushed the youngest boy away from him as he left the dorm with a sad smile on his face,

The door closed as the seven members cried as Namjoon quickly ran outside to catch his fellow rapper and the main dancer of the group, the sunshine of the group.

Jaerin left the living room and went to their shared bedroom as she fell to the bed, face first. She grabbed her pillow and cried as the fluffy thing became wet due to her salty tears.

She can't understand why people are hating Hoseok, is it about his looks? Hoseok is a ball of sunshine and he can lift everyone's souls up with just his smile and laughs and Namjoon is right, Bangtan is not the same without Hoseok and the same goes to the other members.

Namjoon sighed as he sadly went back to the dorm, his footsteps heavy as if the world is leaning on him. He can't understand why things keep happening, he does have haters but he's trying his best to ignore them and not get it to his head.

He knows he's not handsome as Taehyung, not a good singer like Jeongguk and not a good dancer like Hoseok, but he's trying his best to show everyone that he's the good the way he is.

He opened the door to their dorm as he saw the members sitting in the living room, the two maknaes out of the scene as they're still crying in the bedroom.

"Hyung, this group needs Hoseok. We need him," Taehyung sadly said as his brows knitted together, lips forming a pout.

"We have to respect Hoseok's decisions, Taehyung. I'm sorry." Namjoon said as he sat down beside Seokjin who rubbed his back to comfort their sad leader,

Meanwhile, Hoseok is contemplating and thinking hard if he made the right decision to leave the group, he love his members dearly and he treated them like they're his real siblings. They're not a group but a family.

He knew he shouldn't let the hate comments get into him but he had enough, some says that he look like a horse, some says that he's not even talented to be in a k-pop group.

But it honestly made his self-esteem and confidence go to the lowest level.

He let out a sigh as he shook his head and ran back to the agency, he bumped to some people but he quickly apologized.

He quickly ran to the company and went straight to their manager's office,

"Hoseok?" Their manager asked with wide eyes, just a few minutes ago, Hoseok went to the office with a gloomy face, the rapper told him that he's leaving the group for good.

"I'll come back to the group, Manager-nim. Just like what Namjoon said, Bangtan is not Bangtan when we're missing a member."

Hoseok smiled as their manager got infected with his happy vibe,

"Okay, I'm happy that you decided to come back, Hoseok-ah. Go to the dorm, I heard that the maknaes won't stop crying." Their manager pat the rapper's back as he nodded and bowed, ninety degrees.

He went outside the agency and went to the dorms as a smile crept up to his lips when he opened the door as the members looked at him with wide eyes,

"Hoseok!"

They all exclaimed as Taehyung and Jimin engulfed the older one into a bone crushing hug as they smiled in happiness.

"I'm back, I realized how important you guys are to me and I strongly believe that we, bangtan, can make it to our goal. We're going to be fine as long as we stick together," Hoseok said as Namjoon nodded with a smile, his dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Thank You Namjoon-ah, thank you for convincing the company that I should stay." Hoseok said as he hugged the leader and shoot hearts at him that caused the members to let out a laugh.

Hoseok is hugging Namjoon like a koala as the leader tried to push the rapper away but he only clinged to him more and Namjoon gave up,

"Hyung!" Jeongguk happily said as Hoseok ruffled the younger's hair with a smile, his eyes are still puffy due to the crying but overall, he looks decent.

"Where's Jaerin?" Hoseok asked worriedly as he remembered the female member who tried to stop him from leaving, she cried with her fellow maknae.

"She's asleep," Jeongguk answered as the members nodded and sat down together around the small coffee table, smile in their lips as they're glad that the sunshine of the group decided to come back to them.

They talked noisily as laughters and chitchats where mixed in the air, the boys always get along well, there's fights here and there but it's nothing that the group can't overcome, they always solve their problem and won't end the day without solving the problem, together.

"Hoseok?" Jaerin's small voice was heard as they all shifted their attention on the female maknae who has her eyes wide, a growing smile on her lips.

"Hoseok!" She ran happily to the rapper and crushed him into a hug as the two of them rolled on the floor, the rapper giggled and pat her back when she heard her soft sobs again,

"J-Jaerin, don't cry!" Hoseok said as he pushed her away from him and wiped her tears while giggling.

"Why did you l-leave?" She asked between her hiccups as Hoseok laughed again,

"Don't cry, Hoseok is here!" Hoseok cheered the girl up with his smile who immediately worked as the crying maknae is now smiling brightly.

"We're going to debut together, fighting!" Hoseok said as everyone nodded as Namjoon placed his hand above the coffee table, his hand in air as the members followed the actions of their leader.

"We're going to debut together, okay?" Namjoon said as everyone nodded strongly,

"Bangtan, Bangtan!" Namjoon cheered as the members followed,

"Bang, Bangtan!"

© staerryniights
- kookarchives